Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Blimey, remember them? The STW Cotswold Massiv. This Saturday (14th)
  • IHN

Take That have got back together. The Stone Roses got back together. Even Steps have got back together. So, it’s about time that we once again got da cru rollin’ tru da Cotswold hood an’ ting innit.

All the usual delights await; sociable pace, hilarious banter, post-ride pint, who could ask for more?

This Saturday, start from Winchcombe Library car park (GL54 5PZ satnav fans), wheels rolling at 11:00. Come one, come all. Bring snacks and witty repartee.

Word to your mothers, safe blud. We out.

alfabus
    Free Member

Arse, I’m busy on Saturday – would’ve like to come along to that.

Dave

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Remember its a pay and display car park!! You don’t want no trouble with the fedz

IHN

Tuesday bump

Remember its a pay and display car park!! You don’t want no trouble with the fedz

Ain’t no dibble gonna take me alive man. Anyways, s’only a quid all day innit?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Maybe only a quid, but last time I parked there it cost me £30!! 😉

IHN

Dat’s ‘cos you iz a d1ck’ead man, innit? Da signs are all da carpark bruv ‘Az u paid and displayed’ 🙂

Bushwacked
    Free Member

LOL! Yeah, in my excitement to ride with ma bro’s in da hood I forgot to deposit da fundz

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

How long is it going to be? General direction of the ride? Cleeve Hill or north?

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Going to be nice sunny day with a frosty start cant be bad.

crossland
    Free Member

B*gg*r, i’m busy too or i’d have come along, Neil.

IHN

40k-ish route, around and about Cleeve Hill, out to Syreford and then back again past Postlip. Cut-shortable or make-longable if we feel like it.

Last time I came down the track past Postlip I fell off quite spectacularly, so could be something to look forward to 🙂

If the weather’s nice the post-ride int will be in the Rising Sun looking at the view 🙂

IHN

Wednesday bumpety-bump.

IHN
    crossland
    Free Member

Nettles, posting a nice day when I cant come is not helping my general feeling of b*gg*r. Neil.

IHN

Who’s Nettles? 😉

peteimpreza

Can we have a pint in the Rising Sun even if the weather is bad?

IHN

‘Course we can. If the weather’s really bad, we could have a few 🙂

IHN

Final Friday bump.

phil56

I’d like to join you if that’s OK.
    How much climbing? Single speed friendly or not?
    Phil

IHN

You’re more than welcome Phil.

First climb out of Winchcombe will be a bit of a grind, but other than that it’s pretty single speed friendly. Certainly I’ve done most bits of it on a SS at one time or another, I ain’t no racing snake.

I’ll be arriving in a silver VW Transporter or riding a brown 456 around the car park, depending on whether you get there before me or not 🙂

FivebarG
    Free Member

Was up that way on Tuesday, Postlip was a surprise, bone dry….. someone has stolen the water…..! Have a good one (The Ashton Massiv)

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Blimey, remember them? The STW Cotswold Massiv. This Saturday (14th)’ is closed to new replies.