Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Biking related – what is everyone looking forward to?
  • MadPierre

Morzine in 5 weeks…. but also tonights XC around Leicestershire and a pint of fine ale afterwards 🙂 Riding my hardtail for the first time in ages on Thursday round Shady Pines. Dishing out the finally edited movie of our March 7 Stanes trip to the lads post ride….. It's all good… 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

Riding tonight, Aston Hill later this week and Welsh week and Lakes trip in August.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Biking in Oregon and the San Juan Islands in September. Wednesday and Friday night rides are always a highlight too and a lot closer to home.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Sierra Nevada/Alpujarras in September.

Seb_C
    Free Member

Finishing building my Five on Friday and riding it on Monday

domino

Looking forward to a 2 day ride accross the Yorkshire Dales. Taking the train to Kirkby Stephen and making our way back to Skipton in two days staying in a pub halfway. To alot of people not a huge adventure but Im looking forward to it.

PJM1974
    Free Member

My 2004 Enduro is about to be resurrected from the dead thanks to a new set of Pro II hubs which should turn up by the end of the week.

Its been 18 months since I last rode it and am looking forward to taking it out for a blast at the weekend.

Diane
    Free Member

13thfloormonk Are you going to put your film in the Tweedlove Competition?

RealMan
    Free Member

Doing Ventoux 3 times in one day, doing d'Huez (hopefully sub 55"), and then spending a week mtbing. Less then a month to go..

Schweiz
    Free Member

Tonight – a social ride with friends with lots of fast singletrail
    (Every) weekend – A big tour in the Alps
    August – Grand Raid Cristalp
    September – 2 weeks in Chamonix
    October – Trans Provence

Life's not bad.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Biking related – what is everyone looking forward to?’ is closed to new replies.