Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike mags digital subs user reviews please
  • handyman
    Free Member

So am thinking of getting my mags digitally but on the future plc website the customer reviews are 1 star and not very complimentary, any STW gets theres through ipad etc and find it ok the mags i am thinking of are MBU, WMB, Cycling plus thanks in advance

easygirl

I get the mags on iPad
    Bt hit and mss to be honest
    Sometimes all pages dont download properly, and its difficult to get it right, have to keep deletingmand trying again
    When it s working ok, the quality is good, pics look a lot clearer on iPad than in the mag

Stuuey

Get them on my Android tablet and phone. Fine to read and great for holidays and travelling. Only issue is when you trying to search for ‘that’ article in a previous mag. You can’t flick through your archive quickly although Google is a help.

onandon
    Free Member

Singletrack looks fantastic on my iPad and iPhone ( iPhone is a bit small though)
    Not seen the others electronically as the content will still be shit however you view them.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

I’ve got the US based CX magazine on digital subscription as well as STW.

The downloadable PDF’s are nice but I can’t get the pages to match the layout in the magazine for showing two page wide pictures.

The app for CX magazine is really quite bad, as is their slowness to release the digital edition after the paper format has been published.

wrecker
    Free Member

Are the back issues on the STW one free or do you have to pay extra?

creamegg
    Free Member

The downloadable PDF’s are nice but I can’t get the pages to match the layout in the magazine for showing two page wide pictures.

You need to select ‘Two up continuous’ and ‘show cover page during two-up’ from the view menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike mags digital subs user reviews please’ is closed to new replies.