Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 'Bigging up' a good purchasing experience (merino clothing)
  • pjbarton
    Free Member

why not 'big up' eh? – i'm happy to moan about slow deliveries after all! 😉

embers merino – top ordered yesterday, arrived this morning. nice bike specific top too (velo lite)

good work!

it does make me think that the big retailers, whether amazon, wiggle or whatever have maybe gone downhill a little / got too big maybe?

ro
    Free Member

yes, yes, yes, but is the top any good?

z1ppy

& is it machine washable? (having donated my three craighopper tops to my g/f after being washed)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ocrider

Made in…?

SiB
    Free Member

PBK (probikekit) very good for delivery too…..order before 3pm and its with you next day 90% of the time, the day after if not.

Dogsby

I ordered a seat-post from Merin yesterday and it arrived today. Marvellous.

Dogsby.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

I'll give huge thumbs up to Shutt, made in the UK, lovely designs, very quick service, nice material, washes fine.

http://www.shuttvr.com

pjbarton
    Free Member

Yes, nice fit. dropped back, collar that stays up if zipped right up. I've never had any issues with any merino care wise – wash on a sports wash, 30º I think, no conditioner, coolish in the drier.

Not sure where it's made – just says 'new zealand alps merino'

The SC – that Shutt looks nice, I'll have a proper look.

pb

dmetcalfe
    Free Member

Merino is ace, love it. got a couple of merino tops from howies. great for multi dayers, wear it hang it up and it doesnt smell too bad the next day. and really warm and comfy too.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Got a bit "addicted" to Merino and don't really like wearing cotton any more. Just regulates your temperate SO well!

Got stuff from Howies and Finisterre (great VFM for Merino) and a few other bits and bobs. It also resists smell really well – I've had polyprop tops that have nearly killed me with a hideous stench when I've forgotten to wash and dry them properly.

bloodynora
    Free Member

Had the same service from Embers Merino too. Ordered a few things from them, quality stuff as well, fast delivery so yeah thumbs up to em 😆

Clink

Got a bit "addicted" to Merino

LOL

Me too! "Hi, my name's Clink and I'm addicted to merino…."

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘'Bigging up' a good purchasing experience (merino clothing)’ is closed to new replies.