Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Best place to sell baby stuff
  • Spud

The time has come to sell the cot, car seat etc. Where have those of you that have done this sold your stuff?

spacemonkey

Spud, we're soon going to be looking for some stuff (for a boy) – what have you got?

wwaswas

our local National Childbirth Trust used to do a regular sale.

You labelled up your kit with a prie and they held a jumble sale. They got 20% of what they sold it for and you got the rest.

worked pretty well.

Spud

Mamas & Papas Amelia cot (no mattress); Britax Isofix carseat and a Littlelife Travel Cot (and I mean travel – quite small but been good for us), not your big square ones). That's the main stuff. No idea about cost as we haven't given much thought to it.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

TBH, we've picked up a lot of good stuff from ads in the local shop window…. particular bargain's were a vitually unused Quinny pushchair for a tenner, and a Littlelife backpack of similar quality for £25.

spacemonkey

Spud, can you email me what you're looking to get rid of at sjp03uk at yahoo dot co dot uk … and if you can include dims/pics that would be cool.

Cheers
    SM

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Second the NCT sales. Ebay good for bigger items sometimes.

tiger_roach
    Free Member

I've been buying baby stuff and watching on Ebay – things get crazy for Maxi Cosi and Quinny whereas Bebe Confort goes for v little. I got some of the latter and seems fine to me.

fubar
    Free Member

ebay works well
    Note NCT sales will not allow you to sell a car seat

MikeT-23
    Free Member

would using the classifieds on here with a strong hint of OT content be acceptable?

I have a Stokke sleep system (mini-cot up to infant bed), a Stokke high chair and a Recaro car seat all ready to go….and that's just given me ammo for the 'middle-class problem of the day' thread!

Is ebay actually any good? Don't think I've used it for owt but CDs before.

mrsflash
    Free Member

hmmm pics of travel cot please?? and how much?

And if anyone's selling a back pack, please let us know!

Try ebay, I'm buying off there (got our cot from their the other week in fact).

redhairjon
    Free Member

Go on then – can you send me pics and prices? Cheers jon

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Best place to sell baby stuff’ is closed to new replies.