Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Best in-ear headphones for about £20
  • stcolin
    Free Member

Hi all,

I lost my pair of Sennheiser CX-300 II’s, and I’m back using my old JVC HA-FX66’s which are starting to cut in and out due to a dodgy cable.

I could get another pair of the CX-300 from Amazon, but does anyone else recommend anything else around this proce range? Mostly Rock/Indie music, if that helps.

Cheers

Col

singletrackmind

Istuff 808’s . Easily better than entry level sennys at half the price.
    Or some Skull Candy ones , also very good however cannot remember which ones i had.

simonlovell999
    Free Member

I got skull candy’s from tkmax for £6.99. They sound good – clarity is good, bass is good and treble is very good. Dont use at high vol, cuz treble gets unbearable. I prefer my sennheiser px100’s which are ace and got them for a tenner brand new!

simon_g

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-EP-630-Noise-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B0009G6FQI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316710658&sr=8-1

Love them. Cheap enough to have a few pairs in various bags and coat pockets too.

Creg

I got some Skullcandy Ink’d from TK Maxx at £6.99 and was pleasantly surprised considering the last pair I had were absolutely awful (poor quality sound that was very tinny and had no bass plus designed so badly even the slightest movement had them falling off my head). These provide a decent sound quality with a good level of bass for the price.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Best in-ear headphones for about £20’ is closed to new replies.