Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Are bikes given as much as presents nowadays?
  • robsoctane
    Free Member

I bought my 8 year old a BMX for Xmas. He loves it and we’ve been on 2 bike rides so far.

9AM on Christmas morning, his friend turns up, ‘can Taylor come out, I’ve got a new bike’!!!

Seems to me like half my street got bikes. I got cycling gear off the missus too! 😀

tomhoward

I bought me a new frame and fork… Oh, wait, not got the idea of this have I? Ho hum!

theotherjonv

2nd hand but very good nick Ridgeback MX16 for my daughter. Plus a new pisspot bmx/skaters helmet (she detests the pink one that she’s had up to now). My daughter is not like other girls….
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/8935656/Girls-will-be-tomboys.html
    We went out for an hour this afternoon. new learning is that the brakes are more powerful and she can do ‘awesome’ skids with the back wheel. I was going to tell her skids are for kids, but as she’s only 5 she probably qualifies.

johnnystorm

I was at Sherwood Pines on Christmas Eve and a Father & daughter were about to set out as we came back. She was was her new Scott Voltage SS and raring to go. Dad was on a pink BSO that I suspect was her old bike. She looked about 12! I hope the wall to wall mudfest didn’t put her off.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Are bikes given as much as presents nowadays?’ is closed to new replies.