Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • anyone use an Evoc FR lite 10L ?
  • iainc

Loving my new FR Trail and wondering about one of these for quick blasts where not much kit needed. Would be wanting to carry a 3L bladder, pump, tubes, multitool, phone etc

Thanks

poah
    Free Member

I’ve got one and it will take what you want but the 16L version is better really

chiefgrooveguru

Yes, I’ve got one. Fine for all the usual stuff for my typical 4 hour rides. Bit of a squeeze to fit food & clothing for big days out in the hills but still workable. Very comfy, even when heavily loaded. Looks way heavier than my old Camelbak but feels much lighter once on.

iainc

Thanks for feedback. I have just got the bigger FR Trail one, which I really like,but wondering about something minimalist for quick blasts. Sounds like it would be ideal, cheers

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Local rides up to 3 hours, I dont take anything. Love riding sans pack, keep my bike well maintained, and tubeless.

iainc

You know what gonna happen now you’ve said that nobeer….. 😀

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ve
    Had the walk of shame Iain, not that bad… 😀

poah
    Free Member

mine has also been used in anger a couple of times – having the waist strap on is a must

iainc

Thanks, I am surprised how stable and small the larger 20L trail one feels when riding, despite looking huge compared to my Camelbak Mule, so hoping similar with this minimalist one.

iainc

turned up today, looks pretty good, lovely quality. Think I will try with a 2L rather than a 3L bladder to make some more space for essential kit. I reckon pump and most bits and pieces will go in the front, so hopefully just tubes in the bladder pocket.

iainc

Well I’m hugely impressed with this pack ! First decent ride today, with a 2L camelback bladder in it, which was good for 2.5 hrs of tecky singletrack. Enough space in main compartment for 2 tubes and a windproof, phone, wallet. Front zipper pocket takes pump, shock pump, wee spares pouch, levers etc. Top pocket takes keys, multitool etc.

Once on you dont even feel it’s there, dead comfy and totally stable. 😀

iainc

Double post

jam-bo

I use the CC 10 and it’s rarely more than half full. I’ve got a 2l bladder in there but only half full it when I realised I was always coming back with it half full.

iainc

Yeah, I liked the look of the CC one but was keen for the back protector..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘anyone use an Evoc FR lite 10L ?’ is closed to new replies.