Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone seen a 22" orange five???
  • loverofminkys

As above!

I find a 20″ too short but would really like to see a picture of a 22″ before I take the plunge and i cant seem to find a picture anywhere!!

Any help gratefully appreciated!

ahwiles
    Free Member

all 26’ers over 19″ look stupid – that’ why you never seen them on manufacturers websites.

if you’re concerned about the way it looks, get a 29er.

sambob
    Free Member

Orange are introducing a 29er Five at some point, maybe worth asking them when it’ll be out?

creamegg
    Free Member

@ahwiles… thats not the five, thats closer to an Orange road bike. Heres the five (in blue)

cows_in_cars
    Free Member

Hopefully a more useful reply to those above, there was a pic of one on their facebook page.

gsp1984
    Free Member

Are you an actual giant?

I’m 6ft and the 18″ feel big lol

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Realaly? I’d rather soemthing longer than an 18″ with a shorter seatube.

Metasequoia

Why does everyone think that if you are tall you should choose a bike that doesn’t fit…

Any way the Orange Five 29er should be great for anyone who would fit a 22 inch bike. I’m 6″4 and I also found my 20 inch Five too short, it had a 120mm stem! Moved to XL 29ers.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I agree, a 29er would suit you perfectly. Really tall people on 26″ bikes make them look like they’re only 24″. Meanwhile, really tall people on 29ers look like normal sized people on 26″ bikes.

warton
    Free Member

loverofminkys yesterday:

loverofminkys

Cheers for the helpful comments!!

I’m 6’4″ and am pretty used to riding a gate just like to see stuff before i buy if possible!

Not really interested in a 29er as I don’t think it would suit the sort of riding I do as well as 26″ wheels.

CHeers for the help!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone seen a 22" orange five???’ is closed to new replies.