Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • anyone met anyone famous today?
  • silverpigeon
    Free Member

Had Paul Gascoigne on the phone yesterday and about 15 years ago was at the same party as Cola Boy

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Brant, buying some shoes, in Hebden Bridge today.

GJP
    Free Member

I ran into Max Clifford in a coffee shop in Weybridge this morning.

I was sat outside relaxing and some guy in a Bentley parks up in front of the cafe Reg V8 MCA. Crap at parking, as no cars in front or behind and he has to get his wife/partner to get to ensure he doesn’t kerb his alloys.

Then he steps out, I had to do a double take at first, as he seemed so much smaller both in height and stature than when I have seen him on TV.

I thought for moment he recognised me( :lol:) as he seemed to be staring right at me – but then I realised he was just wondering why I was staring at him no doubt looking a bit puzzled.

smogmonster

Just seen the french Prime Minister, Francois Fillon!

sharki
    Free Member

Eeerrrr, proper rare thing to see famous people down ere int the SW cuntreeside, one a year maybe, still waiting to meet Jonny Depp out on the tox though.

Didn’t even see famous people in Bournemouth on thursday/friday, i don’t think famous people exist..

brant
    Free Member

Saw fatblokeattheback when I was buying shoes in Hebden the other day. He was so good looking and threw me so much, I bought the wrong size and had to go back today to change them.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘anyone met anyone famous today?’ is closed to new replies.