Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone know SixSixOne Contact for UK Distributors?
  • armchairbiker

Hi

STW wide call – trying to find contact details for sixsixone distributors for the UK. After 1 week in the Alps, both myself and a friend have found our expensive D30 pads literally fall apart with poor stitching and poor material.

I see from the sixsixone website that UK distributor is RushRacing – however their webpage domain (www.rushracing.co.uk) is not populated at all and all I get is

"This Web space has been set to point to this page to let you know that the Web space is active, although its owner is currently not using it to publish a Web site."

Pretty crap given the premium for these pads…….

Anyway I'd love to find out where I can really contact them.

In the meantime I'm off to re-review the STW review of D30 pads

ctznsmith
    Free Member

MMA Sports is the UK distributor as far as I was aware. http://www.mmasports.com/

…any warranty though should be through the retailer you bought them from though I believe.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Where did you buy the pads? Whoever it is that's who your warranty is with, not MMA.

armchairbiker

Oh I will be at the LBS tomorrow.

Strange that the 661.com site doesn't point to MMA

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Yeah, 661 put me in contact with MMA when I was looking for a replacement visor locking screw for my evolution helmet. Despite promising to put one in the post to me, I have had nothing and now the contact at MMA won't answer my emails!

So good luck.

Dirtynap
    Free Member

Not the first to have problems with D30 made by 661. The stitching is really poor. They will replace them though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know SixSixOne Contact for UK Distributors?’ is closed to new replies.