Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone heard of or used Acycles.co.uk??
  • nutsnvolks
    Free Member

Hi, as title really, just wondering if anyone has used or heard of acycles.co.uk? From what I can make out it is a France company but I have not heard of them before, I went and ordered a reverb in the early hours of this morning (slight intoxication prompted purchase!) and am now wondering if anyone else has used the said company? I had an email recept but no tracking details yet, although its only been this morn that they have had to get the order but did say express 2 day delivery so half expected it to be sent out this morning!

I know I’m very impatient, just curious really as its a company I have not heard of!

kayak23

Bump for a new interested party.

bianchiboy
    Free Member

Another bump…anyone have any experience?

I’m after a set of Rock Shox XC32 forks and they are selling for £100 with free delivery from France

scaredypants

I’ve used them – about a hundred quid’s worth of bits delivered quickly

they accept paypal so I figured it was pretty low-risk

birdage

I used them a few months ago and had the same feelings given there was very little online experience from UK buyers. Got some parts I couldn’t find too easily here for my Airnimal at a good price.

Took a while to arrive. About 3 weeks. Was just about to phone them when I got a tracking email to say parts were leaving UK courier and they were here about 5 minutes after that!

Personally if I wasn’t worried about the wait I’d use them again.
    I had kept checking my account details on their website and there was no action till the day the parts arrived. I wouldn’t worry yet.

bianchiboy
    Free Member

Cheers guys.

I haven’t placed my order yet but very tempted by the price plus they have the colour i want whereas in the UK its black or black.

Paypay option appears to be safest bet plus in no hurry so will go for it i think.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone heard of or used Acycles.co.uk??’ is closed to new replies.