Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone heard from Si at Progressive bikes?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Ordered a frame a few weeks ago and there was a weeks delay with the Hope headsets so I said I was happy to wait a liettle while as it’d be a couple of weeks anyway whilst the other bits arrived. E-mailed him last week and haven’t heard back. Anyone know if he’s on his hollidays?

ska-49
    Free Member

I had the same problem. He didnt have a bike box so I had to wait just over two weeks. Communication was slow (one email every 4/5 days) but he did fit the headset for free and gave me free postage.

geoffj

Phone?

Progressive Bikes Ltd
    8 Brookbank Avenue
    Chesterfield
    Czech Republic
    S40 4BA
    Phone no: 01246 555660

geoffj

He didnt have a bike box so I had to wait just over two weeks.

Surely not cause and effect?

MadPierre

I was affected by delayed Hope headset too but my frame arrived a week ago as soon as he had the headset….

Gribs

I ordered some Hope Hoops last Sunday that turned up on Friday. No comms though.

druidh
    Free Member

geoffj – Member
    Phone?

Progressive Bikes Ltd
    8 Brookbank Avenue
    Chesterfield
    Czech Republic 😯

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Czech Republic

Yea, I chuckled at that too 😛

si-wilson
    Free Member

Sounds like a lame excuse, but I did drop an email back to you, just checked though and it seems it didn’t leave my outbox.

Just called Hope, they have received the lower bearings for the headsets this morning, and will ship today/tomorrow. As soon as they land I’ll fit and ship.

Sorry for the delay! I’ll also change the address on the website 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

No worries, just chased it up as the last few bits arrived on friday. So it should be all built up just in time for this good weather to be over 😛

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone heard from Si at Progressive bikes?’ is closed to new replies.