Home Forums Bike Forum Anyone doing Zwift?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Anyone doing Zwift?
  • paulevans
    Free Member

I submitted my details for Zwift a while back and recently had an email from them saying I’ve been accepted to trial their beta software.

Zwift promises to add some interactivity to indoor cycle training by allowing you to race against friends etc online via the software. Only problem is if can’t get the software to load. Keeps coming up with an error!

Anyone else having issues / care less?

mduncombe
    Free Member

Yep, I got accepted last week. Software loaded no problems onto my windows 8.1 Sony Vaio S laptop (2 years old).

I have done a couple of sessions on it and its strangely compelling and I find myself drafting someone on the run in to the finish, trying to get a jump on them and cross the line first. Despite them being strangers.

I am still setting up my trainer at the moment, experimenting with using my road bike or an old mtb with a trainer tyre on. The road bike feels right but I dont want to wear down its expensive tyres or fanny around swapping tyres/wheels each time I want to train. So thought an old unused rockhopper hardtail fitted with a trainer tyre could sit on the trainer semi permanently and save my road bike tyres. Its just the mtb doesnt feel right on the trainer and I can see me running out of gears on a big effort

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Anyone doing Zwift?’ is closed to new replies.