Home Forums Bike Forum Anybody fancy a expensive lid

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anybody fancy a expensive lid
  • eyerideit
    Free Member

They are lovely looking but a bit on the steep side.

£79 – which isn’t too bad

£299 😯

£429 😯 😯 😯 😯

here’s the site[/url]

RDL-82
    Free Member

Like that second one…You just know you’d stack it first ride!

monkeyboyjc

all sold out – so someone is buying them….

GregMay
    Free Member

Arent they kayaking lids?

used to own a Sweet Strutter -looks like baseball cap. Best paddling lid I ever owned.

matt_outandabout

Sweet are big news in snowboarding and the paddling world. They ARE good, but I am fed up of ‘same design different foam and add another £50’ approach that they seem to use.

eyerideit
    Free Member

They’re the new bike range – I’ve been a fan of their lids for years and thought about buying a trooper to ride in. But it’s a bit pricey – why is it so pricey?

Nice though helmet pron!

jam-bo

Carbon D3 is similar sort of money.

Superficial
    Free Member

The first one is just a TSG – style piss pot which ought to be about £30. I can’t see anything special about it. The others don’t even look that nice IMO. To each his own…

steezysix
    Free Member

Carbon = pricey. Norwegian = pricey. It’s pricey²

hilton83
    Free Member

love the middle all mountain one, I’ve always wondered why nobody makes something like that, your head is a very valuable part of your body, people will drop loads of cash on bling bike parts but when it comes to purchasing a helmet anything over 70 quid is a bit pricey. if i could try one of the above on and the fit was good it buy it no second thoughts. I’ve had helmets save me many many times over the years.

bwaarp
    Free Member

The DH helmet uses MIPS technology, which is used in some of the POC helmets. I’d rather buy one of these than a Troy Lee D3.

Hopscotch
    Free Member

I have a sweet kayaking helmet I must say its great for a pea head like me, I’d like to think these could be used for both sports for the price?

eyerideit
    Free Member

hilton83 – Member
    love the middle all mountain one, I’ve always wondered why nobody makes something like that, your head is a very valuable part of your body, people will drop loads of cash on bling bike parts but when it comes to purchasing a helmet anything over 70 quid is a bit pricey. if i could try one of the above on and the fit was good it buy it no second thoughts. I’ve had helmets save me many many times over the years.

The middle ones also floating my boat and if it was £199 I’d happily buy it, but £299 is a bit too steep.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anybody fancy a expensive lid’ is closed to new replies.