Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any 14" Inbred owners around London?
  • simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

A mate of mine is on the verge of buying a 14″ Inbred but would really like to throw a leg over one first to check the standover.

Is there anyone in London who has one she could see?

PaulD
    Free Member

Simons,

I have a 13″ you can inspect/try out.

Wokingham….that’s near Reading off the M4, J10.

PaulD.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Have the sizes changed over time? Small is now described as a 14″

Naranjada
    Free Member

I have a 13″ you can inspect/try out.

Fnarr

😯

cinnamon_girl

Not really helpful but I used to have a 14″ Inbred. 5’5″ with long legs here so had a lot of seat post showing. Eventually decided frame size was too small so sold it on here.

br
    Free Member

A mate of mine is on the verge of buying a 14″ Inbred but would really like to throw a leg over one first to check the standover.

Throw a leg over a 14″ framed bike – just how short are you? 😆

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Not sure how helpful this is but I’m 5’4″, have a 16″ inbred but with a backwards lay back seatpost and a tiny stem, as its too big.

Now have a 14″ scandal too, perfect!

If it makes any difference I road a 17 (or 17.5″) framed Specialized Myka which seemed to be a pretty good fit too.

I’m in Nottingham for the next 2 and a half weeks and then back in Northampton after that, so probably a bit too far from london to actually try it out.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

I’m nearly 6-5 but my friend is tiny – she was riding a 13″ Trek Hybrid before which fitted well

damion
    Free Member

I’ve got one, and so has my wife but we’re out in bedfordshire.

i’m 5’2, 30″ inside leg, perfect fit, she’s 5’3, 32″ish inside leg and the 350mm seatpost is nearly on the limit, otherwise it fits perfect.

Welcome to come and try one.

On a side, if anyones got a 14″ BFe I could try…. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any 14" Inbred owners around London?’ is closed to new replies.