• This topic has 24 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Del.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Aint birthday rides great(pics)
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Today was my birthday and I spent it some good friends riding a classic route out of Princetown , Dartmoor. Les added in some new bits which I will be using next time im there again. Thanks guys/gal for a great day out.

dabble
    Free Member

Nice pics, looks like fun. How long were you stuck in the mud for? Looks like thick stuff.

And Happy Birthday. 😀

ton

knottie, i miss your posts and pics.
    lets have some more regular ones. nice pics today too. 😀

bitemebryn
    Free Member

Happy Birthday Knottie

I think most Dartmoor types know that bog quite well, I know I do….face first and all that!!!

knottie8
    Free Member

There was only one stretch of mud the rest was almost summer condition trails.
    I shall be posting more pics infuture , I see a busy spring & summer comming along very soon.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Lovely pics as always 8)

Sandwich

Dang I knew I should have taken the bike to Plymouth on Thursday. I’ll remember if the lad goes to Marjon to look you all up.

scaredypants

happy birthday Knottie

(it’s mine too – got a kacky chest so only managed 30 mins on the road 🙄 )

vieirinha
    Free Member

some great pics pitty about the leg in the mud lol

ontor
    Free Member

Happy birthday! I saw you ride past I think & you were certainly having fun. I was out with a Black lab on a voodoo croosbike in case it rings a bell.

knottie8
    Free Member

Yes we saw the you and the dog . Its was a great day .

oldgit
    Free Member

Yep it was mine to. Only on the road with thirteen club mates.

Jamesy
    Free Member

+1 ton

Great pics knottie

ononeorange

Great pics – Happy Birthday!

crispybacon
    Free Member

Some ‘moor’ pictures of the birthday boy in action

and an arty farty shot of mine

Hi ontor I remember you & your lab with his stick it looks like you were both having fun.

knottie8
    Free Member

cheers for the pix les . It was a birthday to remember and a hard workout on my SS .

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Happy Birthday Paul. The on-one still going strong I see.

yunki
    Free Member

hmmmmmmmm those pics make me want to head over that way next time we get a nice sunny day..

crispybacon
    Free Member

Glad you like the pics Paul, come back down again soon & bring the great weather with you too 8)

Shinythings
    Free Member

Glad to see you pushing along on your 30th Knottie 😀

Yunki, might join you in that idea, fed up with riding a muddy sponge.

ontor
    Free Member

lovely pics – It was awesome over there. Perrin was behaving himself and we both had a ball – even after the massive OTB next to a load of DofE stompers.

Same again this weekend anyone?

ltheisinger
    Free Member

ontor – Member
    lovely pics – It was awesome over there. Perrin was behaving himself and we both had a ball – even after the massive OTB next to a load of DofE stompers.

Same again this weekend anyone?

Would love too! Been trying to get out for another ride with Les for weeks, but….. I went and bloody hit a tree on the bike last weekend, the result….. 2 broken ribs, fecked shoulder & knee! Hopefully out the weekend after? (I’m hoping ribs don’t take that long to repair?… I wish I knew?) 😥

ali69er
    Free Member

Love it, I fell in Drakes Leat as a small child, mum still reminds me. I grew up in Tavi and despite being in NZ, it brings a huge smile to my face to see those places.

Great work and happy birthday

takisawa2

Stunning location.

Del

nice day for it.

I went and bloody hit a tree on the bike last weekend, the result….. 2 broken ribs, fecked shoulder & knee! Hopefully out the weekend after? (I’m hoping ribs don’t take that long to repair?… I wish I knew?)

ouch!
    ribs will be 6-8 weeks. try not to breath too shallow as this can lead to infections in the lungs.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Aint birthday rides great(pics)’ is closed to new replies.