Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • A question for the female contingent…
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

is it true??

yes

I assure you that you are wrong.

i should just try harder than and so should everyone else then

jimjimthehumanbin2
    Free Member

i’ve preferred the more direct approach too emsz. wherever you both are, you just strip and say ‘so, where do you want me’.
    i’ve never picked up the subtleties of flirting protocol.

Woody
    Free Member

Interesting thread.

Elbow licking proof for Junkyard
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlSxF4klHms[/video]

matt_outandabout

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcfu6Z3it_8[/video]

jimster
    Free Member

Sod licking yer elbow, I just lick my eyebrows into shape. 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

no you tube [at work]but google confirms it is true and that is all I need

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

She practicallt dislocates her shoulder by the looks of things. I think it’s safe for me to assume that I don’t need to know the meaning of that particular piece of physical expression, however.

molgrips
    Free Member

If I’m ovulating for instance Molgrips says I send off all sorts of clues, but I’m pretty much oblivious to the clues I’m sending.

Clues?!

You mean like constant explicit comments, attacks on my person and generally being very filthy indeed? Those kind of subtle clues?

mrsgrips
    Free Member

filthy aye?? attacking your person??? explicit comments??? hmmm sounds high inappropriate and not the sort of thing a well-bred girl from the Midwest with a Catholic mother would be doing. You must have me confused with one of your girlfriends.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

i should just try harder than and so should everyone else then

Indeed.

molgrips
    Free Member

hmmm sounds high inappropriate and not the sort of thing a well-bred girl from the Midwest with a Catholic mother would be doing

Catholic girls have a certain reputation you know…

nicko74

TSY, it’s quite amusing reading your threads – we can basically plot the development of your love life.
    From ‘what to do when you have 3 women on the go’ to ‘where to go on an “active” (hhmmmm mmmhh) date’ to ‘do you know you’re doing physical come on signs’…

So I’m guessing your three women were on a date with you at a lumberjack festival and one started twiddling the others’ hair, right?

🙂

mrsgrips
    Free Member

Noticed you didn’t deny the girlfriends! You can move to that lovely flat in Germany by yourself I’m going off you flirt with TSY…
    <<Mrs Grips cranes neck whiplash style and licks lips and bats eyes while playing with hair in coquettish fashion as she stomps off>>

molgrips
    Free Member

Stomping off.. playing with hair.. I’m getting mixed messages.

pitduck
    Free Member

😆

cinnamon_girl

Shall I ask my daughter?

C_G – please.

*Goes all coy and bashful*

She claimed I taught her everything she needed to know. 😉

Kit
    Free Member

Oi! molgrips and mrsgrips, get a bloody room you two!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

So C_G….. ??

Lol at Nick074. Pretty much yeah! Moreover if you sit through several dates in a week you just start to wonder… ‘does she know she’s doing that?’

Also, you missed the very cyclical nature of my dating which this time I thought it’d be fun to share, a bit of a deviation from the standard topics if you will. I won’t make you all go through it again in 4 weeks time.

cinnamon_girl

Trust your instinct/male intuition.

We all have habits, some good, some not. 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘A question for the female contingent…’ is closed to new replies.