Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • 22 deg C in Salford – what temp's have you got this afternoon?
  • scotroutes

It’s actually raining here today. I think we’ll still be on for around 30% of average October rainfall though.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Glorious autumn day down South. A relatively cool +18 though 8)

Molgrips congratulations on mentioing Brexit on a weather and a computer thread today, creative thinking 😉

ourmaninthenorth

Apparently 14 degrees at home in West Lancs. And 18 degrees in West London – might have a pint and stand outside the pub later….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    molgrips
    Free Member

Molgrips congratulations on mentioing Brexit on a weather and a computer thread today

Let me see what else I can do…

P-Jay
    Free Member

molgrips – Member

16c and sunny here in Cardiff today, someone in the office is in shorts

You should’ve been out in the woods:

I wish, I can see them from my office window, but I’m desk bound till 5, which seems further away than last week.

binners

This was the view over the valley this morning, as the mist was clearing….

[url=https://flic.kr/p/NL5Tu8]Sunrise over the valley[/url] by bin lid, on Flickr

And its been glorious all day. heading home shortly, then straight out on the bike. I think, like most rides, this one may have to finish with a pint on the terrace at the brewery 🙂

hammyuk
    Free Member

19 degrees up in the Meon Valley earlier.
    Wasn’t expecting that after yesterday!
    MInd falling fast on the way back down – already down to 12 degrees with fog forming off the road.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

It felt more like September than the last day of October, riding home from Shirley this afternoon, scorchio!

chakaping
    Free Member

Glorious mild afternoon road ride with hazy autumn sunset, but I didn’t have time for any snaps sadly.

Klunk
    Free Member

15 degs out on the road bike today was I ever over dressed! 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

Bibs, longs, merino base, winter jersey, all got a little sweaty today! Worse still was one big bottle for a 60 miler which is usually fine when it’s chilly.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘22 deg C in Salford – what temp's have you got this afternoon?’ is closed to new replies.