Just good old boys…
At Singletrack we have been kicking dirt around the mountain bike world since… well some of us predate disc brakes, suspension forks, and even helmets! Over the years we have collected not only a bunch of great memories, amazing friends and some scars, but also some cool t-shirts. I personally still regularly wear a shirt from the 2004 Single Speed World Champs in Berlin, and it still looks great after countless adventures and 16 years. Just like us old guys, it looks classy and distinguished because it’s showing its age with fading colours and a few cosmetic cracks.
If you want the wise old dude look, but want it now, rather than in 20 years… we have a shirt for you. Here we have taken an awesome quality bamboo / organic cotton technical T-shirt, added our pre-aged logo to the chest, a Singletrack tag on the hem, and a small “Est. 2001” graphic on your backside.
It’s a great riding Shirt.
This technical shirt is made from a bamboo and organic cotton mix. This means that its great for riding in, as it not only wicks away moisture quicker than a Jacob’s cracker in the Sahara at midday, it’s also not Lycra, so you wont look like a roadie.
Bamboo… Not just good for feeding bears, but also great for making high quality wicking technical shirts.
- Antibacterial – keeps you odour free and feeling and smelling fresh
- Highly sweat absorbent – helps keep you dry
- Great Insulation – keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Lovely soft feel
- Natural UV protection
- Hypoallergenic – natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions
- Eco-friendly fabric
- Fair Wear Foundation approved. No sweatshops here.
- Oeko Tex approved, so no nasty chemicals are used.
- Certified Organic Cotton, so no nasty pesticides or fertilisers used here.
This design is also available as an organic sweatshirt.