This is what the lucky recipient will get once they have activated their Singletrack life membership…
Look forward to more than just a magazine delivery service. As a Singletrack Lifer you will be joining an elite group of members with a lifetime of exclusive benefits that go much further than just print.
- – Singletrack Magazine posted to your door – as long as we keep printing it, you’ll keep getting it.
- – A merchandise welcome pack including t-shirt, mug, & stickers + Singletrack Coffee + a copy of Mountain Biking: the Untold British story DVD.
- – The latest issue of Singletrack will be included in your welcome pack.
- – Digital editions of all future issues of Singletrack Magazine.
- – Digital access to all back-issues going back to 2001.
- – Access to Premier-only web content forever.
- – Ad free website for faster, clutter free browsing forever
- – Exclusive downloadable digital books.
- – Singletrack Premier Member’s benefits offering savings and subscriber only deals with top bike businesses.
- – An exclusive range of Lifer only merchandise at a substantial discount (coming soon)
- – Invites to special ‘Lifer’ events such as our annual Reader Awards evening.
- – Invites to our ‘Lifer’ guided tour days where Singletrack editorial staff will guide you around the Singletrack office before taking you out riding our favourite bike testing trails (Including breakfast buffet and local ‘chippy’ lunch). There may also be beer.
- – No Direct Debits or repeat billing for customers in the UK. Just a simple, single one time only payment.
- – Access to our exclusive and private lifers Facebook group to meet, chat and share with fellow Singletrack lifers.
- – In the area? Give us a shout and we’ll get the kettle on/coffee ground & make sure there’s milk in the fridge.
Never have to worry about resubscribing or subscription price increases ever again.
A small annual delivery supplement is required for lifetime members Outside the UK
It’s a very personal service. We will contact you directly to get your preferred sizing for both t-shirts and to personally set up and activate your subscription. We will help you activate all our apps to enable you to access our digital issues both past and present. We will be in regular contact with you to keep you updated on any upcoming events that you will have exclusive access to or new perks and benefits as we add them.
Some small print: Yearly charges apply for subscriptions with delivery outside the UK. If you have another existing membership you will need to cancel that subscription, you will NOT receive a refund. The subscription and benefits will continue for as long as you do or we do (which ever ends soonest).