Charlie says: I discovered Club Ride shirts when riding and racing out of Cave Creek, a dusty wild west town in Arizona. It’s a weird one road town comprising of places like “Big Earls Greasy Treats Diner”, wild west antique stores, and one really cool bike shop the “Flat Tire”. I guess its name relates to the millions of cactus spines out on the trails, that make tubeless a necessity. I found 50+ holes in my tyre after one day.
The really great thing with these shirts is they are equally at home on the bike, or in the bar, and ideally both. They pack in a load of really impressive tech and practical features, such as the underarm vents, sunglass holster and sunglass cleaner. They also pack down incredibly small, about the size of a big fist, and that is why they are not only my go to riding shirt, but also my favourite travel shirt.
The quality is absolutely first class. I have been riding, exploring and lounging around in these shirts for years now, without a single issue. Plus you also get a lifetime warranty against defects.
- Long sleeves
- Colour: You have two options. Black/White Plaid, and Flame Red Plaid
- Stretch: 2-Way Stretch
- Fabric Properties: Wicking & Quick Dry
- Sun Protection: UPF 50
- Ventilation: Under Arm Vents
- Visibility: RideLight Reflective Accents
- Closure: Lightweight Plastic Snaps
- Pockets: Chest Pocket
- Sunglass Holster: Chest Sunglass Sleeve
- Lens Cleaner: Hidden Sunglass Cleaner
“Sport fit”. Trim through chest and torso for a leaner silhouette. Fits closer to the body, yet retains comfort and ease of movement for adventurous pursuits. We suggest you go up one size from regular UK T-shirt size.
- Euro Small – chest 33-35 inches
- Euro Medium – chest 36-38 inches
- Euro Large – chest 39-41 inches
- Euro XL – chest 42.-44 inches
- Euro XXL – chest 45-48 inches
Our model is: 99kg/16 Stone, 187cm/6’2”, 48 years old, size 13 feet, technically still married, and wearing size XXL. He is normally an XL, but he seems to have gone up a size during lockdown / middle age