The Detour shirt is the #1 option when you’re looking for versatility and high stretch fabrics. Take away the western flair found in other Club Ride shirts, but keep all the features and fun found in our Detour jersey. This piece will keep you cool on the trail, or through those long Monday morning board meetings.
Charlie says: Packed full of neat features such as a sunglass cleaner, security pocket and mesh pits… it is my go to shirt for grown up things such as passing through customs looking like an adult and no trouble, and then banging out some miles and stopping for a brew. The popper closure is great for getting your shirt off in seconds. This is a quality not many people consider, however sometimes almost instant nakedness is handy. Also, you wont lose your buttons in a bramble fight.
- STRETCH – 4-Way Stretch
- FABRIC PROPERTIES – Anti Wrinkle, Wicking & Quick Dry
- SUN PROTECTION – UPF 30
- VENTILATION – Side Mesh Vent Panels
- VISIBILITY – RideLight Reflective Accents
- CLOSURE – Clear Pearl Snaps
- POCKETS – Chest Pocket & Hidden Rear Zippered Pocket
- LENS CLEANER – Hidden Sunglass Cleaner
- FIT – Comfort
“Comfort fit”. Relaxed and easy fit for those who prefer a looser fit overall. We suggest you go with your regular UK T-shirt size. I hover between and XL and XXL T-shirt, and found that the more relaxed fit of this Club Ride shirt allowed me to wear an XL. The XXL was a more casual fit, nice and roomy, and did an better job of disguising my beer belly.
- Euro Small – chest 33-35 inches
- Euro Medium – chest 36-38 inches
- Euro Large – chest 39-41 inches
- Euro XL – chest 42.-44 inches
- Euro XXL – chest 45-48 inches
Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.
Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.