We are told that our new all-over “Camo Whamo” hoodie is incredibly fashionable right now… which is nice if you give a hoot about such things. If you would rather ride your bike than dish out hoots… don’t worry: its camouflaged, no one will notice you, or your new hoodie, or your net-hoot-worth.
However, something we do give several hoots about is this garments credentials. You see it ticks all the boxes
- Vegan (Please note: no kangaroos were harmed in the making of the “kangaroo” front pocket)
- Tested for harmful chemicals
This hoodie is incredibly well made, very comfortable and really very cosy. It has become a go to garment here at Singletrack for those winter post ride pints.
- Damned cosy double layered hood
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Ribbed sleeves and hem
- Kangaroo pocket at front
- 85% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Sizing is slightly “athletic”, so consider going up one size if you like a baggy hoody and/or custard creams.
I would suggest going up one size from your normal size. And, let’s be honest… are you really going to get slimmer now?
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.