We are told that our new all-over “Camo Whamo” hoodie is incredibly fashionable right now… which is nice if you give a hoot about such things. If you would rather ride your bike than dish out hoots… don’t worry: its camouflaged, no one will notice you, or your new hoodie, or your net-hoot-worth.
However, something we do give several hoots about is this garments credentials. You see it ticks all the boxes
- Vegan (Please note: no kangaroos were harmed in the making of the “kangaroo” front pocket)
- Tested for harmful chemicals
This hoodie is incredibly well made, very comfortable and really very cosy. It has become a go to garment here at Singletrack for those winter post ride pints.
- Damned cosy double layered hood
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Ribbed sleeves and hem
- Kangaroo pocket at front
- 85% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Sizing is slightly “athletic”, so consider going up one size if you like a baggy hoody and/or custard creams.
I would suggest going up one size from your normal size. And, let’s be honest… are you really going to get slimmer now?