20 years of Singletrack Mag, coffee and trails, and now we have this awesome insulated mug. Yeah sure, there are cheaper insulated mugs out there, but this past winter I didn’t get one hot coffee on the trails. Cheap shite flasks, that not only arsed my coffee up, they also went straight in the bin. One of them wouldn’t open, it actually took my coffee hostage in cheap muggy way.
Please stop for a moment and appreciate fewer but higher quality possessions, that will stick with you.
Why is it so awesome… The lid seals super tight, so it can be thrown in your Camelbak. The threads are not threads, they are nipples as that not only looks way cooler, it is also much easier to clean. They are tougher than nails. It has an easy swigging on the go lid, but is equally handy for thick soups gulped down from the open neck. And that is not even the best bit.
The best thing about this is its thermal qualities. They claim it will keep your drinks hot for 14 hours, and cold for a whopping 47 hours. In real terms this means, you can have hot coffee all day, and cold cocktails all night. To be honest, I am not sure how hot it will be at 14 hours, as mine is always empty way before then.
And then just when you think a techno mug can’t possibly get any better, we made it better. We etched on our “Singletrack Est 2001. A meandering narrow slice of heaven” logo, using real laser beams and crazy space stuff.
- TK Closure internal thread design increases thermal performance and compatible with TKWide caps
- Climate Lock™ keeps contents hot up to 14 hours or iced up to 47 hours
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ powder coat finish (Brushed Stainless has no coating)
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel
- BPA Free
- Won’t retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Includes leak proof Café Cap with easy-carry swivel loop
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums.
Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.