Charlie says…. This is a wonderful locally (if you live in Dorset, England) produced vegan chamois balm / bum butter.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly
- Pain relief from clove oil – pretty clever eh?
- Vegetable glycerine and Egyptian geranium oil absorbs to lower dermis, all the way in to really help repair your damaged skin.
- Antiseptic and anti-bacterial with tea tree oil to make growing diseases in your shorts much less likely.
- PET recyclable containers (you can make fleece jackets out of them)
- Tested in the most demanding conditions… in my shorts, on @rseholes and not on animals.
- Vegan as hell.
- Female friendly, it won’t make your girly bits zing.
- Does NOT repel sharks or polar bears.
- 100ml jar goes a very long way, around 7,000 miles.
- Made by two great people in their kitchen on the Dorset coast.
- Endorsed and used by real pro cyclists:
- Lee Cragie our Ladies National Fatbike champion loves the Happy Bottom Bum Butter.
- Markus Stitz who is riding round the world single speed is begging for it 😉
- Lance Bumstrong the best fake cycling messiah we could find
- Karen Darke winner of a Gold Olympic medal in the Rio Olympics.
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.