Charlie says…. This is a wonderful locally (if you live in Dorset, England) produced vegan chamois balm / bum butter.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly
- Pain relief from clove oil – pretty clever eh?
- Vegetable glycerine and Egyptian geranium oil absorbs to lower dermis, all the way in to really help repair your damaged skin.
- Antiseptic and anti-bacterial with tea tree oil to make growing diseases in your shorts much less likely.
- PET recyclable containers (you can make fleece jackets out of them)
- Tested in the most demanding conditions… in my shorts, on @rseholes and not on animals.
- Vegan as hell.
- Female friendly, it won’t make your girly bits zing.
- Does NOT repel sharks or polar bears.
- 100ml jar goes a very long way, around 7,000 miles.
- Made by two great people in their kitchen on the Dorset coast.
- Endorsed and used by real pro cyclists:
- Lee Cragie our Ladies National Fatbike champion loves the Happy Bottom Bum Butter.
- Markus Stitz who is riding round the world single speed and is begging for it 😉
- Lance Bumstrong the best fake cycling messiah we could find
- Karen Darke winner of a Gold Olympic medal in the Rio Olympics.
Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.
Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.