Family run since 1981
Who we are:
Set-up back in 1981 by brothers Tim and Chris Noy, who both had a background in teaching, We evolved our passion for windsurfing into a small business at Leisure Lakes, a family friendly waterpark between Preston & Southport. When the wind was down, people brought their bikes to go cycling instead of surfing. Responding to this demand the Brothers started selling bikes themselves!
From humble beginnings, we built our first store at Leisure Lakes from the ground-up by hand!! We have regularly expanded and now have 10 locations across the UK and a huge online bike store! But the story doesn’t end there. We have plans to expand to more locations around the UK. If you share our passion for bikes we would be pleased to have you join our team
We would like to hear from riders who are looking to either further their career within the cycle industry or, are you looking to start a new journey?
- Help customers register online and process their orders.
- Prioritising and processing customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email, and live chat.
- Liaise with our ‘bricks and mortar’ stores to process online orders smoothly
- Investigate errors and resolve complaints quickly and patiently.
- Liaise with customers who have received their orders late, or have received incorrect items.
- Resolve issues, to the customers satisfaction, arising from product faults or damage incurred during transportation.
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure. Applicants will be expected to pass an FCA rules compliance program.
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
- Liaise with company suppliers to gather information where feedback to customers is necessary.
- Check product availability for customer orders and order or restock items if necessary to satisfy the customers orders
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in deliveryWe are offering competitive pay rates (dependent on experience).
Working schedule will be Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Employees are entitled to 28 days paid holiday a year. Great staff discounts and option to join our Cycle to Work scheme.
If you feel you have the experience necessary and have a desire to work with the best brands and products available to our industry please apply for the position. Please send a cover note along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Philip Landray.
Come ride with us!!
Try Singletrack digital membership for only 99p for the first month.
Or only £2.99 with a copy of the latest Singletrack magazine, worth £10.