Viewing 22 posts - 2,361 through 2,382 (of 2,382 total)
  • Zwift Team Time Trial, Thursday
  • paino

September sounds good. Cheers @savoyad for organising…takes the stress out of it all. With the kids at home I rarely have the energy to cycle in the evenings over summer.

benman
    Free Member

Is the STW team time trial not a thing this year…? Used to enjoy a bit of this

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I think zwift took a fair bit of a knock back end of last year, folks are slowly returning though so potentially we’ll have enough to put a team together in the not so distant future but that being said I’ve no idea what the admin burden is.

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Flagging an interest here if it gets resurrected.

haloric
    Free Member

I am still interested, although have got thursday bookings for the next two weeks, free after that.

benman
    Free Member

It’s like getting the band back together… Anyone seen Phil?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Anyone seen Phil?

Not in person but he popped up on the zwift club page yesterday (it might have been Tuesday) and it’s still about and keeping a watchful eye on us all!

paino

I’d be interested too, but not in a position where I can put in any efforts! Covid double whammy over Christmas has really affected me, both in weight & power loss. Z2 only at the minute to try and relocate one of my lungs!

yanboss

Would also be interested. Been missing Robos race series and the time trial this winter

benman
    Free Member

Does that mean we have enough for a team for this Thurs? Anyone know how to set it up?

@yanboss

@paino

@dangeourbrain

@slowpuncheur

paging @savoyad ….

savoyad

Ooh. I’m happy to put an entry in if we have enough riders.

(I still can’t ride evenings though. in fact, I’ve barely ridden at all for a while and just getting back into it…)

paino

I’m in, I’m sure @robbo1234biking would be up for it too? Can’t promise any big efforts, in fact, can’t promise much of an effort at all!

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Can’t promise any big efforts, in fact, can’t promise much of an effort at all!

Ha, I can certainly promise not much of an effort at all! That seems to be the theme though so I’ll be in good company 🙂

robbo1234biking

I cant do this week but next week may be an option for me

benman
    Free Member

I’m in, my training of late has been long endurance rides so I won’t be setting the world alight with my power figures either.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Actually – what’s the course this week…

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Richmond Worlds course x 2 laps 🙂

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Richmond Worlds course x 2 laps 🙂

I’m ooot 😂

sturdylad
    Free Member

I’d be interested in having another go…

weeksy

That’s a fairly tough course, especially for bigger riders… Could be tough keeping groups together !

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

That’s a fairly tough course

IMHO two laps is too long for a TT on that course. It’s a bloody horrible course. Twice.
    The cobbles are inexplicably hard work and then the final “I always forget this bit” climb to the line that takes me by surprise.
    Every. Single. Lap.

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

I think I’m going to struggle this week now due to work commitments and family stuff. Next week is Watopia Figure 8 Reverse (one lap). Similar elevation but a more rolling course that will be easier to stick together on I think.

Viewing 22 posts - 2,361 through 2,382 (of 2,382 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.