• This topic has 63 replies, 49 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by taka.
Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Zombie Apocalypse, what do you reckon your survival chances would be?
  • chewkw
    Free Member

CountZero – Member

Stop right there. You. Have. A. Stalwart.

Please let me join you in the Stalwart … 😆

All these too …

uselesshippy
    Free Member

I’ll be fine. I have a huge bag of weed.
    I’ll be so stoned the zombies wont be able to tell i’m not one of them. 😀

nealglover
    Free Member

a better skill then would be learning how to steal and defend a petrol diesel tanker

Not really, all of my flame throwers are optimised for petrol 😀

Plus, my armoured hovercraft runs on unleaded too.

brakes
    Free Member

I’d find some rabbits and get them breeding.
    Then I’d get on my bike with my sack full of bunnies and head for Hampstead Heath.
    Bunnies provide:
    – fast replicating food
    – companionship
    – distraction for zombies
    – fertiliser/ fuel
    – entertainment
    – bedding
    – clothes

sicklilpuppy
    Free Member

I live in a university town so I’m used to dealing with mindless shuffling idiots. I reckon my chances are quiet high, the OH though is getting tripped up at the first site of ttheapproaching hoard.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I’m on an Oli rig with 80 people, no desalinisation and maybe half a dozen fishing hooks. It would be a brief but mercifully dignified.

You do realise that the zombapocalyse is a metaphor for overpopulation, food and energy shortages of course?

yossarian
    Free Member

I’d be down to the beach and onto the water quick. Would probably head over to the Isle of Sheppey. The locals shit zombies for breakfast.

CountZero

Chewkw, yup, more than welcome, along with the pole-arms. Ideal for standing in the roof-hatches and lopping their heads off. Kukri’s good for taking the arms off any that try to climb up! 😆

samuri
    Free Member

It depends on the zombies.
    The slow moving dull witted type would be ridiculously easy to deal with. Just keep moving at an average walking pace and you’d be fine.

It’s the sharp, vampire-hybrid types we see in ‘I am legend’ and the like that are difficult to deal with.

Personally I’d be screwed I reckon. The first one to knock my glasses off would have me as I crawled around on the floor with my nose three inches from the ground as I tried to find them.

bamford
    Free Member

Well if anyones seen the World War Z trailer, we are all knackered!

If they shuffle, I’ll acquire a gun and lots of canned food 🙂

IanW
    Free Member

Firstly if I’m alive it’s not an apocalypse is it?

That aside, the stupidification of humanity is creeping rather than overnight, actual zombies will appear in fazes. Firstly we may be able to suppress them with tribal games, cheap alcohol and flickering screens. When this fails it’ll be back to medieval tactics of walled towns and moated castles.

Won’t work though eventually we will mostly be wiped out with just a few survivors whereupon natural selection will reverse the zombie complex until the next outbreak.

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

The stally was a bit of an impulse buy, by my dad, quite a few years ago. Nowhere near as tidy as the one I posted, it’s been a yard ornament for a fair while. But she does run well, and does float (but the prop shafts, for the actual propellers are missing. AFAIK the rest is there). Getting it out of the river that day was, uh, interesting.

Haven’t got many photos of it, this is only one I can find just now.

I do feel that giving out my address would somewhat reduce my advantage over the Zombie horde, as a human horde would be arriving on my doorstep! 😉

emsz
    Free Member

Rule1# cardio 😆

CountZero

Poor old girl’s looking a bit sorry for herself! Damn, if the lottery coughs up, you’ll have mail toot sweet, that’s for sure! I would love to get my hands on a Stally, and get some engineering types to try to re-jig the transmission, make it more road-friendly.

enigmas
    Free Member

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/225690/%5D

I like to think my fate would be something like this

eugeo81
    Free Member

Depends where and when it happened, If in the UK I would have no hope of defending myself I reckon. But if I was over in Estonia I could get my hands on a Saiga 12 which I am familiar with and would be my weapon of choice for a zombie apocalypse.

jackthedog
    Free Member

get some engineering types to try to re-jig the transmission, make it more road-friendly.

Ha, I thought this when the earlier poster mentioned it. If I were choosing a zombie survival vehicle it’d preferably be something with diffs.

martinhutch

Typical STW. All talk about their zombie-fighting prowess.

According to the Craven Herald, you should come to Skipton in October and find out for real…

http://www.cravenherald.co.uk/news/10436643.Skipton_gets_set_for_a_zombie_invasion/?ref=mr&ref=mmsp

allmountainventure
    Free Member

So far so good.

epicyclo

Zombies, the ultimate green energy.

Harness them to a wagon and hang a succulent fresh baby in front just out of reach (donkey and carrot style). It would revolutionise transport.

Wonder how long it would take the govt to come up with a new VED then.

(Don’t worry about the babies, they’re organic free range orphans, and mum and dad are harnessed in the team. 🙂 )

LenHankie

tazzymtb – Member
    Would be ace…just find all the pretty lady zombies, take them to an island and let one have a nibble and then spend eternity as ultra zombie stud muffin…boffing the laydeez until it drops offf.

I reckon you have 2-3 thrusts at best.

MrNutt
    Free Member

having spent time in both Wigan and Loughborough I have no doubt I could move about relatively unnoticed if I had to and now, in our rural bolthold we have enough weaponry & catering equipment to hold out until they die off.

epicyclo

LenHankie – Member
    “tazzymtb – Member
    Would be ace…just find all the pretty lady zombies, take them to an island and let one have a nibble and then spend eternity as ultra zombie stud muffin…boffing the laydeez until it drops offf.”
    I reckon you have 2-3 thrusts at best.

Just no BJs, remember, zombies swallow…..

taka
    Free Member

I reckon I’d be alright hill top farm next to an airfield helicopter and planes 100 yard away small armoury and enough ammunition to take a small country over and most surrounding houses are armed to the teeth and have big toys like earth moving equipment give me 10mins and it would be like fort knox

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Zombie Apocalypse, what do you reckon your survival chances would be?’ is closed to new replies.