• This topic has 20 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Pyro.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Zimbabwe women accused of raping men
  • jon1973
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15876968

“One of the women threw water in my face and they injected me with something that gave me a strong sexual desire,” he said.

“They stopped the car and made me have sex with each of them several times, using condoms.”

😯

captaincarbon
    Free Member

better to be safe than sorry! 😯

DezB
    Free Member

Bizarre!

5thElefant
    Free Member

they injected me with something that gave me a strong sexual desire

Beer?

Gary_M
    Free Member

they injected me with something that gave me a strong sexual desire

Water?

KT1973
    Free Member

I think I’m going to have to go to Zimbabwe and confirm the accuracy of this.

matt_outandabout

“One of the women threw water in my face and they injected me with something that gave me a strong sexual desire,” he said.

“They stopped the car and made me have sex with each of them several times, using condoms.”
    Sounds more like an excuse to the wife….

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’ve just booked a flight!

wrecker
    Free Member

Zimbabwean police believe there is a nationwide syndicate of women raping men, possibly to use their semen for use in rituals that claim to make people wealthy.

I wonder who invented these rituals?

mudshark
    Free Member

I think there’s a Carry On film that’s along these lines.

Anyway, it’s not a laughing matter; I found it no fun at all – after the 1st few times anyway.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

… after officers found 31 used condoms in the car that they were travelling in…

Essex girls abroad?

falkirk-mark

What’s the mountain biking like in Zimbabwe.

Hohum
    Free Member

wrecker – Member

Zimbabwean police believe there is a nationwide syndicate of women raping men, possibly to use their semen for use in rituals that claim to make people wealthy.

I wonder who invented these rituals?

Aye!

I wonder indeed…

toys19
    Free Member

If anyone ever asks about the difference between men and women, this thread tells you everything you need to know. I’m just googling flights to Zim right now.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Hope they are using clean needles for each new victim.

bigyinn
    Free Member

“And that your honour is what REALLY happened to me” 😉

samuri
    Free Member

“yes love, that’s the real reason you found me with those three postitutes.”

rkk01
    Free Member

Zimbabwean Tourist Board???

bigyinn
    Free Member

Isn’t Zimbabwe the same country that has the death penalty for being homosexual too? Man thats one messed up place!

Pyro

Isn’t Zimbabwe the same country that has the death penalty for being homosexual too? Man thats one messed up place

Might have something to do with that nice bloke called Bob they’ve, ahem, elected as President…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Zimbabwe women accused of raping men’ is closed to new replies.