Zesty Frameset; Fox F120; Spesh Command Post; Mavic Crossride; LG1+ Chain Device

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Zesty Frameset; Fox F120; Spesh Command Post; Mavic Crossride; LG1+ Chain Device

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Zesty Frameset; Fox F120; Spesh Command Post; Mavic Crossride; LG1+ Chain Device
  • What mounting is the lg1 + for?

Also, what 26 inch tyres?

Thanks
    Pete

Dibs on the gobi saddle assuming it’s the right price and colour. Tried emailing but can’t seem to get your email

faz083

Sorry guys, I changed my email on my profile. It’s a black gobi XM with the cloth sides etc.. most basic version but it’s basically unused. You can have it for whatever sensible price you were going to email..!

Tyres..right

I have

2 x Specialized 2 bliss S works Storm 2.0×26
    1 x Racing Ralph unused 26″x?
    1 x Nobby nic 26×2.1
    1 x Onza Ibex 120TPI all rounder jobby 26×2.3
    1 x Maxxis Larsen TT 26×2.0 quite well worn but still most usable.

Really open to offers but to comply with rules I’ll say £50 the lot or offers on individual tyres.
    thanks

Ah and the LG1+ is ISCG new type (I recall there are two.. it’s not the old one!) However it does have a plate (pictured I believe) which converts it from BB mount (external cup) to iscg

faz083

Hi guys

Got the following bits for sale as I’m clearing out unused mountain bike bits after a 2 to 1 bike merge.

Lapierre Zesty 2012 Frameset LARGE
    Have owned since October 2011, I was one of the first owners of this model in the UK. An great all rounder, very quick climber and very fun down hills. Comes with standard shock which was serviced in early 2013 by Loco Tuning(can provide receipts). I also had all the pivot bearings and bushings replaced at this point, as well as the bottom bracket. Since then it’s done no more than 50 hours and about 20 uses… a shame! Hence the sale.
    Few scratches and scuffs, bit of cable rub around BB area (hidden when built). Standard stuff for a 2.5 year old frame but no dents. More pics available, pop me an email.

£500 posted

Fox Float F120 Forks
    Steerer length: 180mm
    Bought these direct from Mojo (UK distributor for Fox) as an ex demo unit. They’d never actually been ridden, just fitted to a bike. I have used them for around 50 hours again, on a different frameset but all the same, minimal use. I always spray my forks and shocks with the fork juice afterwards and give them a wipe down. On the whole, for a pair of forks, these are IMMACULATE. 2011 model but ride brilliantly and they’re pretty timeless with a new set of decals if you can be bothered. Only point to mention is a tiny bit of paint has lifted on the very top of the crown when removing a crown race. Fine when new crown race fitted…
    Again more pics available.

£140 posted

Specialized Command Post 125mm
    Bought in December 2011 as a christmas present to myself. One of the first mechanical type ones. Has 3 positions, an excellent post and so easy to service (only done once). Lever included but could benefit from a new inner. Again, I spray this with the fork juice and it’s very smooth. Works brill. In original box. Saddle not included.

£120 posted

LG1+ Chain device
    Cost £115 new. Well used but very functional. Could benefit from a new jockey wheel. Doesn’t ever drop chain. All fittings included and in original box.

£50 posted

Mavic Crossride 26″ Wheelset
    Came with the zesty. Taken off pretty quickly but still been used for maybe 200 miles? They are what they are, take 11 speed cassette if you’re interested in that! Very true, very good.

£100 posted

Also got the following but without pics;

Fizik Gobi Saddle
    Hope Hoop – Pro 2 Evo on ZTR Flow (Not ex) rim – Front wheel only.
    Various 26″ tyres..
    SLX Chainset triple
    36 tooth Renthal chainring (currently on above chainset)

I appreciate I may be off on pricing on many of these so please pop me an email with any sensible offers and I’ll consider it! Also if you want more pictures, let me know and I’ll email you!

Email is in my profile

thanks

hora

The hopehoop front. What hub dia and condition is it? Pics/price to markhoracekuk at yahoo.com 🙂 ta

faz083

Sent pics

Tyres, it’s actually a rocket ron not a racing ralph. 26×2.25

I also have a Continental X King light usage 26×2.3

In case pictures not obvious, Zesty comes with headset and seatpost too.

thanks

faz083

Gobi saddle sold.

Hope hoop sold pending payment

Frame sold pending payment

Forks sold

Offers accepted on other bits of course

faz083

Gobi Saddle Gone

Hope Hoop Gone

Forks Gone

Frameset Sold

Would love to sell the wheelset if I can and anyone want the chain device? Offers accepted on everything, I’ll probably accept it.

thanks

id give you £20 for the chain device. You said offers 😉

faz083

£30 i might go for?

dukeluke

£70 posted for the Crossride pair?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Zesty Frameset; Fox F120; Spesh Command Post; Mavic Crossride; LG1+ Chain Device’ is closed to new replies.