Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • YT tues 2.0
  • passtherizla
    Free Member

Is there a better bike for £1900??? Got £2k for a DH bike and can’t seem to find anything anywhere near as nice for the money.

honourablegeorge

Propain and Canyon might go close, but YT gets all the review praise

scruff
    Free Member

Ive seen a few over the Cop, they are really nice at any price.

passtherizla
    Free Member

just waiting for the bank to do their thing with my money and its done then…

handyandy
    Free Member

I have a 2013 tues comp, and its fantastic!

passtherizla
    Free Member

ah good to hear! fiddly knobs are lost on me though so I’m gonna go for the cheap’n… My pal has the Raw from this year and he certainly isn’t hanging about without the 2 compression settings.

do you find the compression damping really useful? I have fox 36 rc2fit that I’ve never quite got dialled.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I’m just about to sell my 12 month old Nukeproof Scalp, cane creek DB, Saint brakes, saint mech, shifter. 😀

Good as new with about a dozen downhill runs in its life due to injury for most of last year.

handyandy
    Free Member

I kind of wish i had the ‘vanilla’ model like my two friends have, as there are way too many knobs for me to fiddle with.

I set everything to the manuals base settings and havent felt the need to deviate from there yet.

Just for info, I’m a shortarse (5’6″) and the small is fine if you like small frames. I fit my friends large absolutely fine, so think whether you like a bit of room or not.

toys19
    Free Member

I bought my tr450 for about 5k at the same time as my mate paid 2.4k for her wc model. I feel a bit of a fool as its every bit as good as the 450.

passtherizla
    Free Member

Ah rad! Vanilla it is! Ideally I’d have the raw but green it is because if availability.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I very nearly put a drunken order in the other day. They are very nice looking bikes. The only thing that stopped me was that the large wasn’t available in large until not long after my ankle op when I wouldn’t be able to use it for another 4 months.

passtherizla
    Free Member

Wait til you’re fixed bro! Don’t want to put all that good work on the road bike to waste…. Got a pal selling a 2012 tues in large. Is have that if it were a medium. It’s in my garage now come and have a look 😉

passtherizla
    Free Member

IT IS DONE! yaaaaayyyy!

passtherizla
    Free Member

handyandy
    Free Member

\o/

passtherizla
    Free Member

tried to post a picture but it didn’t work… I’ve gone for the green one. had an extra mech hanger too.

I_Ache
    Free Member

When do you get it buddy?

passtherizla
    Free Member

Feels like a million years dude… Sometime in august.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘YT tues 2.0’ is closed to new replies.