Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Your weekends riding
  • jacko54321
    Free Member

friday – quantocks, fell off and hurt my knee and shin, stil cant walk properly know ! think i may have done a good job !

RustySpanner

Today, did one of my favourite rides:

Addingham – Skipton – Flasby – Rylestone – Bolton Abbey – Addingham.
    It was superb, dry trails and sunshine!

squattingmouse
    Free Member

Haldon today, mostly charging down the, ahem, official descents 8)

Northwind

10 Under the Ben yesterday… Bit of a so-so showing, couldn't find the enthusiasm to get myself out for a 4th lap, after one frustrating lap, one miserable one and one really good one. Good day but I'm not totally sure racing's for me, I think I'd sooner have just been out riding the good bits and ignoring the rotten bits. Our 3 became a 2, I don't think I'm really built for racing in pairs 🙂

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Friday – Llandegla
    Sat / sun Coed y brenin

weather has been superb

ventanarider
    Free Member

6 hours plus in the peak district for us

DrT
    Free Member

Snowdon on Saturday morning, Cadair Idris on Saturday afternoon. 😀

singlespeeddan
    Free Member

Learnie red rock today. B****r me sideways there are some tricky sections on the black. Pussied out today :o(

amodicumofgnar

Badly, good dose of the random fatigue reduced grand plans to a saturday pootle, exhausting, and a sunday rest 🙁

will
    Free Member

Nottingham to Sheffield yesterday @ 64 miles

Sherwood Pines today @ 20 miles

Brilliant weather, and brilliant riding! 4 day week as well this week 😀

snowslave

Just come in from a fab ride round walsden. In dust we trust…

samuri
    Free Member

Quick road ride Saturday morning with my son.
    Quick offroad ride by myself saturday afternoon
    Slightly longer and harder road ride this morning.

Almost a hundred miles in total. Nice.

Philby

103 mile road sportive (Black Rat Sportive) round the Mendips and surrounding areas on Sunday – weather was appalling with rain and wind for most of the ride, only clearing up for the last 15 miles or so. Would be a lovely route if the sun was shining.

Feeling completly knackered now.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Here's those new kickers on Xmas Trees with a brave kid jumping the big 'un. The sensibly small one is just in front of it and slightly obscured..

joolsburger
    Free Member

The pup and I had a little pootle over the Surrey Hills.

Went exploring for a change rather than just riding the usual suspects and found some interesting little runs, which was nice.

lowey

Quick blast on Saturday local, shouldn't have bothered as I was running on empty. Didnt enjoy it at all.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cycled to Work Sat morning on my new HT. After building it all week and thrashing it to work I put my back out again so Sat afternoon and Sunday was laid up 🙁

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Sat – Solo, Marple into an extended Hayfield Orbital, just under 30 miles.
    Sun – Hayfield 3/4 orbital with GF, just under 15 miles.

Very, very dry and sandy 🙂 Also, not too hot 🙂

luked2
    Free Member

Bucks off road sportive, 121km.

Glorious day out riding, apart from some absurdly wet rain about an hour before the finish.

Took my nice new Singular Swift along, which I just found myself enjoying more and more as the day wore on – first big proper ride for it. I honestly think gears would have spoiled the ride.

Met a few other single speeders – some guys from Birmingham gave me the mental strength to carry on when my legs had discovered the joys of walking (i.e. they dropped me on a climb).

Unfortunately my body seems to have stopped working properly this morning. Which is why I'm sat here posting on STW rather than getting on with my life.

funkynick

After not having ridden anything for quite some time, quite why I thought it would be a good idea to go over to Cannock to ride the new trail on my Inbred, with a buggered front derailleur, so no granny ring. I think not realising just how much climbing they have managed to find for the Monkey Trail may have helped in this decision…

Oh how I regretted it… and still ache now..

monksie
    Free Member

Offerton Green to Chester and back on road early Saturday morning and then dragged round Meadowhell in the afternoon.

adey205
    Free Member

rode both days. local one saturday, chase on sunday.

sh*t weekend though. managed to bust the back wheel on the s/s on the way home sat.
    then to top it all off,managed to bust a thumb coming off on the monkey.
    just in time for margam 👿

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Just the one – out with my boys on Sunday. Eldest riding, youngest in chariot on rear of mine. 7 miles – pleased with how the eldest (7) tore round it and was ready for more 🙂

Looking forward to a 'grown up' ride tomorrow mind.

symes
    Free Member

Bucks off road sportive too, did the 121km.
    Never been so far on a bike in a day before, struggle to get to the office this morning its on the first floor. Rain towards the end was very cold not what you need after a few hours in the saddle.

Tracey

Rode up above Derwent on Saturday, had a great day with lunch at the Ladybower Inn half way round

http://kevinlawton6103.fotopic.net/c1849413.html

Tracey

toppers3933
    Free Member

rode the monkey trail at cannock saturday morning. What a SH!T trail that is. a series of rubbish descents linked by miles of boring climbs. all the downhills stop just as they get good. was really disappointed with it.

Sanny
    Free Member

Rode the Fife Coastal Path in a day with my mate Marky Mark. What a terrific day out. Blue skies, sunshine and a tailwind. We took it pretty easy stopping regularly for pictures, food, more food, more pictures (you get the drift). Miles of great singletrack and coastal footpaths. I was astounded that we only saw two other cyclists on the trails. 😯

Cheers

Sanny

adey205
    Free Member

toppers3933

what's so bad about the monkey?
    compare it to the riding we've got over at sherwood,it's **** awesome 😀

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Your weekends riding’ is closed to new replies.