your top 5 computer games of all time.
[*]Civilization series (PC)[/*]
[*]Oblivion (XBOX 360)[/*]
[*]Red Alert 2 (PC)[/*]
[*]Gloom (Quake 2 modification)[/*]
[*]Half Life series[/*]
I tend to like games that have good multiplayer functionality.Posted 8 years agoJujuuk68Member
Drac – you wasted weeks?
I wasted 3.5 years! Nightly. And I didn't usually do instances either!
Big handful of l70 toon,s and plenty of FB friends aquired over the time. Its the only way I talk to my sister (who's a warlock orc, btw) and her kids, and guys I was at poly with 20 years ago logged in to play – our guild was a big happy family!Posted 8 years ago
wasted 3.5 years! Nightly. And I didn't usually do instances either!
I'm talking accumulative time not how long I played it.
Team fortress classic–Undoubtedly the best
I much preferred the original TF but yeah TFC was good too.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Truly awful game but hey.
L4D played that for a good few weeks was cracking fun but soon wore off.Posted 8 years agoFuzzyWuzzyMember
Not sure I'd rank them but…
– Manic Miner (first game I played lots)
– Quake II (loved Wolfenstein3D & Doom to but Q2 was the first game I did the whole clan thing with and played competitively)
– EverQuest (first MMORPG I played and first game I got really addicted to, had over 100 days played in the first year 🙁 )
– WoW (I didn't think anything could top EQ but WoW did, again dangerously addictive)
– CoD 4 (just a great game)
Fortunately I managed to drag myself away from gaming and back onto a bike a couple of years ago :p CoD:MW2 is calling to me though but given I'd need to buy a decent PC to run it I think I can resist and get some winter training done…Posted 8 years ago
The topic ‘your top 5 computer games of all time.’ is closed to new replies.