Viewing 5 posts - 241 through 245 (of 245 total)
  • Your most tenuous connection to someone famous. My two for starters.
  • robbo1234biking

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37T_OZQPuBI[/video]

I was the driver of the Golf in this PR thingy for the new astra with Fabrizio Giovanardi (Touring Car driver). Obviously I didnt get to choose my own racing line otherwise he wouldnt have got past!

oxnop
    Free Member

My grandma’s cousin is/was Michael Rennie

When I was a mortgage advisor I arranged mortgages for Damien Lewis (band of brothers etc) / Jamie Baulch (athlete) / Dean lennox Kelly (shameless) and Paul Spencer (Dario G!)

Cletus

My English teacher when I was 14 was the brother of Jo Durie (English tennis player from the 80’s).

I once stood behind Nigel Gleghorn at a cashpoint in Manchester.

The second cousin of a childhood friend was Peter Powell – inventor of the stunt kite.

rockhopper70

One from last night. A lad I used to ride moto-x with got beaten up by James Bond in quantum of solace last night.

donsimon
    Free Member

When entering an office one day famous Spanish singer Tony Santos was interrupted and forced to wait as I was given my visitor pass and ushered through security. The receptionist who gave me the visitor pass was one of the ONCE Lottery girlies, a fact only relevant to those who live in Spain.

Viewing 5 posts - 241 through 245 (of 245 total)

The topic ‘Your most tenuous connection to someone famous. My two for starters.’ is closed to new replies.