Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Your Brighton Big Dog pics?
  • woodsman
    Free Member

There must be some more pictures out there – flashes going off in the last muddy laps! The official three galleries are mostly of the first lap and podium. If you've got any stick em up here please.

🙂

chiefgrooveguru

Just uploading some pics to here: Big Dog 2010 – Brighton MTB pics

But unfortunately I can't see you in any of them, sorry!

Morvelo

Some lovely ones here:

http://www.petewebb.com/brightonbigdog/

Thanks all for making it so worthwhile 🙂

Simonofthepiemans
    Free Member

There was a marshall and a guy with a camera on that crazy little downhill bit 100 yards from the exit from the woods to the field. He must have some interesting ones.

woodsman
    Free Member

Simonofthepiemans – exactly, I saw a big flash followed by whooping on my last lap, if it was a marshall I probably know them, I'll ask around.

Rupert, the second gallery I hadn't seen, I am in that one (304.jpg) but that must have been about an hour into the event, our second (my first) pairs lap.

Morvelo – I can't seem to get anything Big Dog on that link, is it mac specific or something techy like that? Hey, thanks for putting it on, it was a tough day, but the top ten (only just!) pairs place made it worth it! Dark Star at the end was nice too 🙂

Alex, yeah we were too busy talking when I saw you, to take pics, that must be it. 😉 A sterling job of both marshall and sign writer – thanks.

woodsman
    Free Member

I've got that link working now, some updated software needed on my laptop – done!

Simonofthepiemans
    Free Member

Damn. I only did a Oneder dog lap and didn't start it till 4.30. Anyone got any photos from 16.30 – 17.30?

woodsman
    Free Member

Thurs late morning bump

🙂

timbur
    Free Member

I was said marshal :O)

The guy taking photos was a freelance chap. Think he works in Sydney Street bikes from the chat we had.

Great viewing point on the singletrack. You either "could" ride it or "really couldn't." Kept me entertained for hours

Tim

Simonofthepiemans
    Free Member

Would it of been you that said nice tracking and then complimented the abject beauty of my bike? Cheered me up no end that did at the end of my lap. 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

I had about 6 photos taken of me and I've not seen a single one, one of my team mates did 2 laps and I've seen about 5 of him, I can only assume I'm just too ugly!

timbur
    Free Member

Simon, what bike where you on? More than likely to be me. I'm a sad bike geek :O)

There was a lovely Attitude being ridden into the gloop which I admired in the car park as well as numerous other pimpy rides. (not all retro)

woodsman
    Free Member

I met the guy from Sydney street cycles last night on a ride, what a coincendence. He had some great action shots of the 'dog, the best I've seen so far. I wasn't in any of those either… 😕

Simonofthepiemans
    Free Member

Hello Timbur. I was on a 4 day old cherry red Genesis Altitude 30 🙂

There might have been someone else on one too who was racing earlier. I didn't get there till just before 4 and I didn't see another while I was there.Browsing the photographs though I'm sure I saw someone on one that wasn't me.

timbur
    Free Member

I remeber you saying it was a few days old on the course. A great christening for it! Any paint left around the stays?

Did youy nail that section I was marshalling? You should have done on that sort of bike. It seemed that long travel hardtails ridden with plenty of passion was the way forward there :O)

I saw a chap on a Cannondale Flash making that section look very difficult after the first rain. He got better by the end of the day though.

Simonofthepiemans
    Free Member

I think I nailed it. You were encouragingly positive about my run through. I nearly lost it on the little bit before it though 🙂
    The bike has been pampered back to it's former glory with a few character building paint dings.

timbur
    Free Member

Well done Simon. It was satisfying watching the few that nailed that section. I rode it on the Monday night afterwards like a true cycling god. (it had dried out a lot :O) SS and rigid with plenty of bullying the bike works well. Oh, screaming like a big girls blouse also helps :Oo

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Any chance of a link to the Sydney Street photo's?

timbur
    Free Member

No idea. He said about putting them up in the shop. Not sure if he's online or not.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Your Brighton Big Dog pics?’ is closed to new replies.