Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • Your best & worst chocolate bar….
  • slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Firstly, I’m excluding white chocolate and anything that assaults your mouth or teeth i.e. Toblerone, Curly Wurly, Crunchie

Best: Old school Double Decker when the biscuit base had chopped up raisins in. Nom.

Worst: Creme Egg. Gopping. Would still eat if we had any in the house though..

Rona

Really not getting the love for Hotel Chocolat

I haven’t tried their chocolate bars, so can’t comment on that, but I’ve tried quite a few of their chocolates – they can be hit or miss nice (I don’t think I’ve actually had a bad one) – but the good ones are some of the best chocolates I’ve had. Current personal favourites are dizzy praline, peppermint, cinnamon bun, chocolate fudge sundae and cashew nut praline.

Rona

No one has specified that we’re supposed to be eating them.

anything that assaults your mouth or teeth

Thanks, both, for the reminder that Billy Connolly made me laugh on the subject of toblerone.

If anyone googles it – it’s NSFW – some / much swearing – according to your sensibilities.

JohnnyPanic

Ooo! Bournville Orange!
    (Also like Crunchie & Bounty bars)

Worst, Turkish Delight. Bleurrgh.

tails
    Free Member

Best the long since departed Maverick bar or Montezumas Lime and sea sal. From the newsagent Starbar.

Worst Creme egg or those baileys chocolates.

johnnymarone
    Free Member

Do they have to be current?
    Cabana. Best sweetie ever.
    Gone but not forgotten.
    Notable mentions for Topic and Double Decker.

Terrible chocolates are Spira, Twirl, Flake and all that shite. Tadte like what babys nappies smell like. Buzzing.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Cabana. Best sweetie ever.

Good call, I had forgotten about those – top choc 👍

johnnymarone
    Free Member

Also have a lot of love for the Scottish chocolate you used to get in army rat packs. Duncans?
    Nothing tasted better when you were absolutely sucked off, soaked through and boted of the nonsense.

johnnymarone
    Free Member

@p7eaven
    Oh you little beauty. Gonna get my old girl onto this. She knocks up a world class bounty -a-like , and something called a Florentine, which is made of secret stuff but tastes unlike anything else in the World.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Nothing tasted better when you were absolutely sucked off

😮 🤣

johnnymarone
    Free Member

@GlennQuagmire
    Giggedy giggedy , awright.😄

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

@johnnymarone
    😊👍

BigJohn

Best: Creme egg from a couple of years back.
    Worst: Creme egg, current formula.

Who’d have thought an American marketing company would make so many changes to a cherished brand?
    But please bring back Aztec. The Cadbury competitor to the mars bar which had a short life in the late 60s and was so superior.

zippykona

Here’s my chocolate bar.
    choc

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)

The topic ‘Your best & worst chocolate bar….’ is closed to new replies.