Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)
  • Youngest person who posts on here
  • redmex
    Free Member

I’m guessing at being born in ’61 I’m slightly over the average age on this forum but just wondering if there are any folk in their twenties or maybe thirties post on here. Hopefully not too many they should be leading a busy life

funkmasterp

I was in my 30’s when I started posting on here if that helps?

garage-dweller

I’m young (born in the mid 70s) my measure of young is and will continue to be anyone not more than 5 years older than me until such time as I cannot do anything that I enjoy anymore and at that point I will consider myself old, thus saving me the unfortunate outcome of dying young.

Given some of the conduct on here there’s one or two who seemingly aren’t out of short trousers.

I’ve been here since my late 20’s. Living alone in a small town, post marital breakdown and with a significant part of my social life then centred around my job in London and the occasional day’s sailing it was a good place to hang out and talk bikes and other stuff for a few very bleak months and I’ve got a great deal of affection for the place as a result.

Spin
    Free Member

Emotionally speaking I’m about 12.

RustySpanner

Given that it’s a cycling forum, surely we’re all in short trousers? 🙂

ElShalimo

I’m 48 3/4 …. Do I win?

stgeorge

62 I’m oot

garage-dweller

Given that it’s a cycling forum, surely we’re all in short trousers? 🙂

See that’s just the kind of puerile nonsense I was on about 😀

Poopscoop

51 so I’m out of the running.

johnw1984
    Free Member

35 for another month! Am I winning? 🙂

Houns

25 when I first posted. Jeez where’s the time gone

Robz
    Free Member

I’ve been a member since I was 27….(which was 11 years ago) 😭

jakd95
    Free Member

25 now, had an account for about 8 years. Don’t post much but visit a fair amount.

sl2000

We should only allow users with a year in their user name (such as johnw1984 and jakd95) to play this. According to my user name I’m 19 now and first posted (post hack) when I was 8.

munrobiker
    Free Member

If some members want to feel real, real old- I started posting on here when I was 14, after I got the Autumn 2002 issue-

Now I’m hurtling towards my mid 30s, am married, own a house, finished uni almost a decade ago and am everything you probably were when I started posting.

Pook

I used to love the old mag with its staples and foldy layout.

38 now, been on since the forum started asking people to stump up some cash to do a magazine….

gauss1777
    Free Member

According to my user name I’m 19 now

I’ve just had my 243rd birthday.

drewd

I’m fairly sure I’m not the youngest here at 34 (for another month). I joined in 2011, don’t post much but often read the forums.

Tom-B
    Free Member

33 here, feel double that though!

easily
    Free Member

I’m 55, and I cannot even claim to have been here for years – I started posting about a year ago.

Caher

My hair was black when I first started posting on here.

racefaceec90

i started visiting here in 2009 age 34 (when i finally got online that year,better late than never as the saying goes).

am now 45 but feel much older (especially with what this year has bought).

i will always check into this forum though as i have met some very kind people here ☺👍

rsl1
    Free Member

27, mostly lurking occasionally commenting but planning a few threads to draw on the wisdom of the elders in the coming weeks

matt_outandabout

I think munrobiker wins.

One of my son’s has an account. 🙁

frankconway

Not me, that’s for sure.

alpin
    Free Member

Now I’m hurtling towards my mid 30s, am married, own a house, finished uni almost a decade ago and am everything you probably were when I started posting.

Slow the F down, you young bastard….

37. Was young once. Now just living in denial whilst feeling all the more resentful each day.

lewzz10
    Free Member

By no means a regular but, brace yourselves, I’m 22. Get a good chuckle from some stuff posted on here

SaxonRider

If, as I think I did, I first joined STW in 2004, then I’ve been on here since I was 32 years old.

For the arithmetically-challenged, that makes me 48.

jamesthorn50

34. Still feel 18. 🙂

oreetmon
    Free Member

I’m as young as I remember, I’ve clocked up forty…..
    Erm…

el_boufador

Well I’ve been here since just before issue 5 2002. The mag archive tells me that’s 18 years ago. 41 now so 23 when started posting. F’knell. Found the forum first then bought the mag.

CountZero

I think I started on here in 2003, I’m 66 next month.

dyna-ti

When I first joined the cantilever versus the new V brake was still being hotly debated.

The ‘Properly set up’ brigade were fighting a losing battle though.

Poopscoop

ewzz10
    Subscriber
    By no means a regular but, brace yourselves, I’m 22. Get a good chuckle from some stuff posted on here

Jesus H…. Then you are looking 40 odd years into your future here.

Sorry, could break it in a kinder way.😁

olly2097
    Free Member

36. I visualise everyone on singletrack as being 50+, semi retired/retired with an IT background, cotic and a log burner.

Positively young with an alloy bike in tow here.

TheBrick
    Free Member

39 but started here late 20s. I think the demographic has aged here and I wonder if it partially contributed to the move from single speed steel to full ebike?

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

33, going on 18. I think I first joined with a diffent name when I was about 14/15. So basically like munrobiker minus the house and the wife.

fazzini

I visualise everyone on singletrack as being 50+, semi retired/retired with an IT background, cotic and a log burner.

Well…I am most definitely not 50+ (although I’ll admit, I’m getting closer by the day and those days are running out). I bloody well wish I was semi retired/retired, and certainly do not have an IT background. Or ever owned a Cotic. And do not have a log burner.

I now feel like I’m I’m missing something here. What have I done with my life???? Where did it all go wrong??? :O hahahaha 😉

IHN

My hair was black when I first started posting on here.

I’ve been married twice since I first started posting on here…

footflaps

Given that it’s a cycling forum, surely we’re all in short trousers?

yep, can’t remember that last time I wore trousers…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Youngest person who posts on here’ is closed to new replies.