You thought Ratboy over shot the landing?

Home Forum Bike Forum You thought Ratboy over shot the landing?

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You thought Ratboy over shot the landing?
  • Premier Icon Cheezpleez
    Subscriber

Yeh, I heard he’s suing Red Bull because they wouldn’t let him use his scientific calculator. He had to rely on log tables and someone had ripped out the vital page to make a roach.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

This threads in danger of going off at a tangent.

grum

Find me a Red Bull Rampage rider who actual calculates how fast to go using “a little thing called physics” and I’ll show you a major MTB brand investing in 26ers.

Wasn’t there some study a few years ago claiming that the calculations required by professional footballers to, say, make a long pass with spin/curl etc was equivalent to high level scientists brain power or something. Can’t find the link now – sounds a bit tenuous anyway.

Premier Icon Ming the Merciless
    Subscriber

Don’t be so obtuse

Premier Icon stilltortoise
    Subscriber

😆

Junkyard

Wasn’t there some study a few years ago claiming that the calculations required by professional footballers to, say, make a long pass with spin/curl etc was equivalent to high level scientists brain power or something. Can’t find the link now – sounds a bit tenuous anyway.

Its like claiming a bird understand the physics of thrust and lift because it can fly.

wrecker

Interesting hypotenuse.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

Its like claiming a bird understand the physics of thrust and lift because it can fly.

and that bumblebee’s don’t understand the physics of thrust and lift because if they did they couldn’t fly.

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

it’s a sine of the way that STW’s going that this thread has deteriorated into bad puns already.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘You thought Ratboy over shot the landing?’ is closed to new replies.