You should've seen the old guys face….

Home Forum Chat Forum You should've seen the old guys face….

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You should've seen the old guys face….
  • glupton1976

Nice work. But you should have told him to bolt the first time round.

deadlydarcy

An “old codger” you say?

You nicked a bit of pâté that he was waiting to see might be reduced again? Well done you. Awesome stuff.

marcus7

I used to do reduction years ago as a student at Sainsburys and was absolute anarchy!, to the point we stopped doing it on the shop floor, people would buy anything with a yellow sticker on it!

project

Reduction marys and harrys are a real pain, they go round in packs, waiting for stuff to be reduced, and then they take the whole lot,just what they do with all this cheap food.

Food fights.

JEngledow

This reminds me of the time my Sister was in Morrisons on Christmas eve and while two old ladies were arguing over the last bag of spouts she swiped ’em without either noticing! 😆

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Lol. You did right. I suppose he waits to see which horse wins before putting money on it, or gets Camelot to tell him the lottery numbers before buying a ticket.. Pillock.

downgrade

The story is amazing, the accent’ even more so.

jon1973

An “old codger” you say?

You nicked a bit of pâté that he was waiting to see might be reduced again? Well done you. Awesome stuff.

Yeah. He probably fought and died in the war for the likes of you. Disgusting 😉

jekkyl

That’s one old man who’ll just be having plain toast tonight, in his hovel. hope you’re happy esselgrunt **** er!

jon1973

I hope you enjoy your Pâté
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiWomXklfv8[/video]

deadlydarcy

He probably fought and died in the war for the likes of you.

I reckon we can say with a degree of certainty that he didn’t die in the war.

jon1973

er…yes, that was the joke.

deadlydarcy

er…yes, that was the joke.

Er…ah I see. Oh well, when you have to explain it…

jon1973

I don’t, usually. It’s a recycled Only fools and horses joke, actually, so pretty highbrow, I agree.

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Pâté? Pfft! A small price to pay for us paying tax to keep him in werthers originals and musty smelling clothes, while he watches Cash in the Attic. By the time we reach ‘retirement’ age they’re just going to put us in a mincing machine and turn us into fertiliser.

… Or pâté?

schrickvr6

They are like piranhas stripping meat of a bone in my local Tesco, the same toothless/unkempt/stinking of booze faces everytime make a blockade of trolleys around the flappy doors ready to pounce on the poor girl bringing the reduced stuff out. I’ve also noticed they fill their trolleys and then hang around for a few hours then get the stuff reduced even more, pack of ****s 😀

An “old codger” you say?

I’m 57, & he didn’t look toooo far ahead of me so stuff you! HA! 😆

deadlydarcy

Even more awesome then. Stick a gold star on your copybook from me.

I’m 57! 

Pate grabbing old codger

Premier Icon bearnecessities
    Subscriber

He was rude, and in the wrong – age doesn’t come into it.

Grumpiness, latent racism and incontinence is understandable in the more elderly – not inferred ownership of pate that’s on a shelf!

jon1973

esselgruntfuttock and some old codger, earlier today by the discount food counter in Morrisons.

When I pinched his pate’.

So I’m in Morrisons getting my lunch for tomorrow & as usual have a wander to the cheapie stuff to see if there’s owt worth having. An old codger is there ‘loitering’, as well as an employee doing the pricing. I noticed some pate’ that my mrs likes which was on top of some pink lint (crappy ham), & said, ‘oh, some pate’, how much is it’? & he puts his hand on the pile & says, ‘you can’t have that, it’s mine’. So i said, ‘well put it in your basket then’ & he says, ‘no, I’m waiting for it to come down some more’ (it was already reduced by 1/2) & I said something like, ‘oh, like that is it’, & wandered off. Then I thought, ‘sod this’ & went back, he was still there grabbing everything the lad was reducing even more, but as he put some (even more reduced) chocolate in his basket, I grabbed the pate’! By the look on his face you’d think I’d just nicked his car!
    Am I naughty?

thegreatape

Am I naughty?

Ok, I’ll go to jail again tomorrow for another shift on G wing.
    Might still pop round Morrisons tomorrow night for a bit of fun though. (if he’s there)

esselgruntfuttock and some old codger, earlier today by the discount food counter in Morrisons.

I’m on the left!! Fame at last!

Premier Icon benji
    Subscriber

Just be warned some of them can get a bit feisty.

Fighting over car parking spaces in Asda at the weekend, one of them punched the other and killed him!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-23580102

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Pâté wars. I’m reading a forum with a reduced price pâté war thread in it.
    What am I doing?

jekkyl

Posting on it too?

Premier Icon bearnecessities
    Subscriber

What am I doing?

Thinking about pâté on some toasted crustless bread with some sliced cucumber?

Ha ha glad im not the only one who checks out death row in the supermarket – when I really dont know what I fancy cooking I go there for inspiration

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

there were a few sharp words in our waitrose yesterday, over in the artisan terrine section

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

What kind of pâté was it? I can’t believe no one as asked already. Standards really are slipping round here 🙄

CountZero

By the time we reach ‘retirement’ age they’re just going to put us in a mincing machine and turn us into fertiliser.

Soylent Green is people!

see that pate? that’s off that is. When you’re lying on the toilet floor feeling like death and your botty red raw(and its not even Saturday) That old codger will be chuckling in a haze of wee wee smell.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘You should've seen the old guys face….’ is closed to new replies.