Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • You know you live in a rough area when…
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

… someone pisses themself in the supermarket and doesn’t bat an eyelid. Guy around 50yr old and appeared to be sober.

donsimon
    Free Member

Did you give the poor old guy a hand or just walk on?

totalshell

thats not rough, not even close.. .. lady removes sanitary towel and discards next to the sprouts, when asked to remove it and herself she rang HO to complain

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I don’t believe a word of it

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

totalshell – that is pretty grim right enough.

don simon – i asked if he was ok. he just grunted.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I guess it was water off a duck’s back to everyone there.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

… a seven year old commends you for having an alarm fitted to your car because “it’s an easy one to nick” and then explains just how easy.

donsimon
    Free Member

Being told by a second year classmate the reason why he had razor blades sewn into the lapels of his jacket. 😯

MrWoppit
    Free Member

…. you get beaten to death because you haven’t anything worth getting mugged for and it P1SSES THEM OFF!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

…there’s no Waitrose.

😉

kimbers

seen the same thing in the royal borough of kensington and chelsea

sitting in the anglesea arms – watched an old guy about 60 he was pissed try to cross the road in a rush and piss himself while waiting for the traffic to clear before stumbling into his multi million pound chelsea mews house over the road

project
    Free Member

Most of the social housing have a spare settee, or fridge in the front garden,

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It hardly defines a “rough area”. People in down market areas do not think it is acceptable to piss yourself in a supermarket. But I guess you knew that………so carry on trolling.

donsimon
    Free Member

kimbers, that was probably urinary incontinence, one does not piss oneself, one has urinary incontinence.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

There are no mews houses across the road from the Angelsea…. 😉

But there may be me there for a few tomorrow.

allmountainventure
    Free Member

…the only shop is an off license; where upon entering you find yourself sealed inside a corridor made of security glass, the (mostly empty) shelves being on the other side of the glass.

AlasdairMc

There are more defence lawyers than shops. This seems true for some areas of Glasgow

kimbers

cfh was it you??
    if you are ever there on a friday after work….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not really my Friday haunt, as I’m often out of town. Up that way for a conference tomorrow, though.

Friday in town is more likely to be Cask or the Pony.

seahouse
    Free Member

when you see someone pissing against the front door of a house and when their finished they take out their keys and go in

mrlebowski
    Free Member

…there’s no Waitrose

Pish..

Theres no Wholefoods 😉

paulosoxo
    Free Member

The little old dear who’s boiler your mending sends two grandsons out to sit on the bonnet of your van to keep an eye on it while you’re there.

qwerty
    Free Member

When some (heroin producing nation) dude gets assassinated in his Range Rover whilst sat at a red traffic light and the assassin escapes by motorcycle never to be caught, the spot then becomes a huge shrine to the local “hero” for well over a year (N17)

or

a teenager gets gunned down by automatic gunfire whilst running to his house after a car chase, the gunman only hits his legs so finishes him off with a bullit in the head, the dead persons sister calls him an “angel” but the bullit proof vest he was wearing at the time indicates otherwise (EN3)

do I miss.London ……

Lifer
    Free Member

McDonalds has bouncers. On a tuesday night.

GRAEMEJONES

The Staffies go around in pairs ..

ton

…..when a pregnant 14 yr old girl lives with her dad, brother and uncle………..and either one could be the father.

just a case my mrs is working on.

coffeeking
    Free Member

when you see someone pissing against the front door of a house and when their finished they take out their keys and go in

Cheers, frankie 😉

coffeeking
    Free Member

someone pisses themself in the supermarket and doesn’t bat an eyelid. Guy around 50yr old and appeared to be sober.

Saw double-ended explosion occur twice on my old commutes into liverpool on the train, that sort of thing is one of the reasons I chose to drive lol

rob2
    Free Member

Ton – that’s terrible. Stuff like that is just awful really. What kind of life must she have?

ton

Rob, she is in care now with a good foster family.

life is real bad for some people………..god knows why (if there is one)

duckman

Going into my mates (rented ) flat with him on a Wednesday afternoon in scenic Govan. Upstairs neeb is pissing in the close, my mate complains and is to “Get tae ****, ah own ma hoose, youse are just renting,it’s meh close tae pish in no youses.” Flat 2, 197 Copeland Road, you sir, are a midden.

sobriety
    Free Member

Hmmm, finding a knife under the doormat of a house that I rented in a rough area of Nottingham was fun, but not as fun as when the junkie next door got put in prison, his dealer smashed his front door down, and turned the house into a crack den. They ripped out the kitchen sink to sell for scrap, which flooded my house, happy days (I don’t live there anymore, but it was cheap)

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Walking out your front door to find half the street cordoned off with Police tape after yet another knife fight, getting to double figures counting the yellow incident boards on the way to the tube station, not daring to make eye contact with the gangs hanging outside the chicken shop just in case they decide to kick your head in for fun, shouting out the window to the kids smashing car windows for stereos, your neighbour getting mugged, again, just because he has to wear a suit for work, routinely playing “guess that gunshot” from the back window.

Do I miss SW9…..

gwj72
    Free Member

Well we had an escaped pet rabbit about, and the wild rabbits wouldn’t play with it for ages. But now they do and it’s had babies, probably bringing the two rival factions closer together. A bit like romeo and juliet.

But for a while there….

tracknicko
    Free Member

contract killing at end of road.

next door had windows and front door boarded up by the police the other night. she still lives there. this is for her protection to make it look like she doenst live there i think?

nice!

allthepies
    Free Member

I saw a Vote Labour poster once a few miles away 😯

Bit too close for comfort.

althepal

When the pub and or funeral parlour count exceeds five in a mile long stretch.
    Ladies and gents, I give you Shettleston in the East end of Glasgow! Where you are more likely to die a premature death than anywhere else in the uk, prob of a heart attack.
    Duckman, I think I might have been in that close!!

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I pissed myself in WHSmiths. Some of those cards are hilarious.

binners

😆 at gwj72

Sounds, like, proper core blood

gwj72
    Free Member

at gwj72

Sounds, like, proper core blood

Don’t get me started on the hens vs crows throw downs. Man ‘dem deadly.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘You know you live in a rough area when…’ is closed to new replies.