Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You have 10 minutes- Waterproof Shorts
  • rolfharris
    Free Member

Right, it's pissed it down. Non-stop. I have some Karrimor waterproof shorts that are no longer waterproof and want something that'll turn up from Chain Reaction tomorrow morning for the Keilder thing.

Who's good, who's not?

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Endura Superlight shorts are good. Had a pair for 18 months now and they still keep my backside dry as a bone, hard wearing as well.

z1ppy

Looking quickly I can only see the Endura Superlite Shell waterproof shorts on CRC.. though I bought the Altura Attack 3/4 from Merlin:

http://www.merlincycles.co.uk/cycle-clothing/3-4-length-cycling-shorts/altura-attack-3-4-shorts.html

I like em a lot.

cp

oh, they come up large. I'm 33ish inch waist and medium is just about small enough, if you see what i mean – they can be adjusted 'down' enough to fit my waist.

rolfharris
    Free Member

LBS happens to have the Enduras in, so I think they'll have to do.

firestarter
    Free Member

i have recently got some altura attack 3/4 waterproof shorts and as yet cant fault them. i got mine from merlin as its £15 off at the min i ordered about half three and they arrived next morning first thing

cp

🙂

ChatsworthMusters
    Free Member

Thought you had to order before 1PM at CRC to get next day delivery?

tinsy
    Free Member

or a mudgaurd…

rolfharris
    Free Member

Oh, I thought it was 4. Definitely have to go to the LBS then.

They also have some Scott Paclite one- anyone heard of these? Worth the extra 30over Enduras?

Tinsy- I'll have a mudguard, don't worry!

firestarter
    Free Member

they do come up large dont they cp i was wondering about going l or xl but as id lost a few pounds thought id best try them on the med fit but a little big i think really but they didnt have small in i felt almost waif like lol

sharki
    Free Member

just get some waterproof trusers and cut them off as shorts, then wear them over yer own shorts….kin get them for a few quid from builders merchants, etc..

Or get sum grangers waterproofer..

Better still go nekid, skins really waterproof but the chaffin maybe a issue.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘You have 10 minutes- Waterproof Shorts’ is closed to new replies.