• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by csb.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • York Restaurants
  • csb

Any recommendations for somewhere to eat in York? Under £25 per head. Ramen or Thai favoured.

chrisyork

Just near and past CEX they’ve got a takeaway noodle place, but once you’re down there quite a few restaurants and we did see a Thai one the other day I think on stonegate. Which is a proper restaurant…. Can’t recommend but it’s centre of York so it’ll be good. Also right near Brewdog too if that works

ads678

Theres loads of Thai restaurants in York. I’ve never been in any of them but I always seem to see a few when I’m over there.

Coto (vietnemese) on Swinegate was really nice when I went there though.

snotrag

Zaap is ace. Leeds one is too.

Home

mrpaul
    Free Member

Not Ramen or Thai but this place is lovely if you fancy Japanese

https://www.ippukuteahouse.com

wwpaddler
    Free Member

Phranakhon was gorgeous for Thai a couple of years ago.

rogerturner

I was also going to say Zaap.

cycus

Went to Tah Tien a couple of weeks ago. Tapas size portions. 3 dishes without alcohol came in at about £20. Loved it, would definitely go again next time I’m in York.

csb

Thanks all.

woody2000

If you like beer too, then brew York on walmgate has a street food menu, rice/noodles/bao buns etc. And Beer! 🙂

ton

Brew york is awesome.

Mackem

There’s a Thai at bottom of Fossgate, just over bridge. Can’t rmemebr it’s name, always cheap always good.

csb

I ended up at Zaap and it was spot on. Didn’t feel weird as a lone eater, good quality, and amusing decor.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.