Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Yodel strike again!
  • sam_underhill

Forks just lobbed over someone’s fence. Obviously no card left with me. The good Samaritan drove to my house with them and delivered then on yodel’s behalf. So I’m assuming that this person want even close to local to me.

cynic-al
    Free Member

You have complained to yodel?

/Bighitter

Srsly that is shite

sam_underhill

I’ve feedback to the retailer, after all it’s them that had the contract with Yodel.

tjagain

if we all stopped using retailers who use Yodel then they would soon disappear. Having said that Yodel are one of the better companies in finding my flat.

granny_ring

You’re lucky, my parcel via UPS has been lost, bleedin useless lying lot they have been.
    Very surprised as I thought they were one of the better companies and have used them periodically in the past.
    Not anymore.

benpinnick

UPS are great until they lose something, then it all gets a bit tortuous. However, why anyone would use Yodel is beyond me. Im not even convinced they’re the cheapest option, but even if they were you’d still not want to do it to your customers. I guess in the internet age of selling stuff for no margin then Yodel has somehow become a necessity.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Yodel strike again!’ is closed to new replies.