Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Yeti turquoise Fox Forks
  • rowlapa1974
    Free Member

Just bought a yeti SB66c with and pair of Yeti turquoise Fox Forks, but the steerer is a bit on the short side, waiting to try a stem with a bit of raise,

Can the steerer tube be replaced?

Or is it a case of sell them and get another set?

CalamityJames
    Free Member

I think they’re pretty rare, only sold as part of special editions of Yetis. Unlikely you will get similar forks I doubt? Best option is a new CSU from Mojo but fairly pricey, especially if they’re Kashima.

MSP

How much rise do you want? I just stuck a hope stem in the classifieds, 70mm x 25 degrees that might be a solution to your problem.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

There is a set in I’d cycles in Ilkley. Looked lovely all yeti toothpaste green.

bland

Why not just buy the equivalent normal fox forks and swap the stanchions, will take 5 mins, then sell on the originals with short steerer!

kimbers

riser bars?

tomglass20
    Free Member

Try a renthal duo stem low stack height and a slight rise

DezB
    Free Member

You can’t buy the steerer on its own, but I think you can get the crown/steerer/upper leg assembly. Get in touch with Mojo.

ThePinkster

Or you could take the cheap option and use on of these.

I’ve got one on a pair of Bombers and it works great.

wwaswas

getting a new crown resprayed the right colour should be possible.

but then you coudl but a complete new fork and get it sprayed the right colour too, I guess.

colinimrod

If you find you need to replace the forks entirely, you can replace standard Fox decals with these ones which are a turquoise treat.

rowlapa1974
    Free Member

Thanks for all the help.

Going to try a renthal stem and see how I get on. If not may end up selling and just get a standard colour (black or White).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Yeti turquoise Fox Forks’ is closed to new replies.