Yeti SB66 – Talk to me

Home Forum Bike Forum Yeti SB66 – Talk to me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Yeti SB66 – Talk to me
  • Premier Icon johnikgriff
    Subscriber

I test rode an Ali and Carbon a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately one of the bearings had gone on the Ali one so difficult to compare, but really liked both. Carbon was very stiff. I’ve ridden all the types of stuff you mention and it would deffinatly be good for all of those. The Yeti guy was recommending a maximum of 150 (I was among him about using 36’s)

They have fixed the Ali one and you can demo it at Llandegla. Carbon one is on the Yeti Demo fleet.

Rosss

I’ve lusted after one since I first saw one. I’m now looking to change my Stumpy and Glory for one bike for Welsh trail centreness, Uplift DH, Alps Etc. Thinking of going 1×10 and 160 upfront. Do people use theirs for places like Cannock and Cardinham or should I build it burly and get a hardtail too?

Frame weights for ali and carbon, full bike weights and pictures would be great ta!

Rosss

Thanks for the info. I’m trying to find a day to get up Llandegla and try one but I really fancied 160 up front for the Alps etc. Yeti’s website suggests it’s fine but I can’t find a demo with 160 on?

bland

A certain famous south manchester shop has had more returned than they have sol by all accounts!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Yeti SB66 – Talk to me’ is closed to new replies.