Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Yeti clothing stockists
  • whytetrash

Hi all want to get a female mate a yeti T shirt as a thank you pressie, anyone aware of any stockists, google not turned up anything, been on links off silverfish site…cheers folks

swavis

Try here 🙂

whytetrash

First place I went….all out of stock bar pit shirt in large and X large…she’s 7stone max! cheers for trying tho, as they are no longer importing I can’t see em getting more in either 😉

swavis

Sorry, I didn’t look at the stock 😳 They were the first place I thought of as they used to do everything Yeti related 8)

kinger

try Andrew at yetifan.com

scruzer
    Free Member

Yetifan.com the only place to go for Yeti clothing. T shirts change stock frequently so if you dont see what you like today try again in a few weeks and they will most likely have others. Andrew is very efficient with keeping the site up to date and posting orders straight out. “Up the Yeti”!!

Leku
    Free Member

http://www.silverfish-uk.com/products/2640-yeti_corporate_-_light_blue_womens.php?r=3m5d0b22s0&tab=buy#tc

this will give you your nearest stockist. But yetifan.com would be my first option.

whytetrash

Cheers all, will maybe bell silverfish monday Leku as that one looks great, or it the one on yetifan.com…Ta folks!

yetifan
    Free Member

Hi.

Andrew from Yetifan here, best thing to do is drop me an email, tell me the one you want and I’ll try my very best to get it (goes the same for all stock).

The t’s sell out very fast, everybody loves a Yeti tee.

Take a look on here as whats in stock at the moment at Yeti
    YETI

I have some IceAxe & Corporate White & black on order in Small too. Should have more online by the weekend.

Andrew@yetifan.com if you need stuff 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Yeti clothing stockists’ is closed to new replies.