YETI asr5 – medium

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale YETI asr5 – medium

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • YETI asr5 – medium
  • robarnold

Shifter – SRAM Attack
    Brakes – shimano hydraulic disc

Rear mech – Shimano STX

Hmmm…….

exorcist

SRAM with no numbers i.e Attack work with Shimano 😉

turq

Up for sale is my well loved YETI asr5. It’s a 2011 model, size medium, which has been well used but used well. For a 2 year old bike it’s in very good condition, with just the odd few scuffs and scratches which I’ve tried to show in the photos.

The bike has been used regularly through all seasons and has been raced too, although the bike has been continually shop serviced during this time and is in full riding order.

At present the bike is set up as a 1 x 9 drivetrain with a chain device, this was due to gravity enduro race commitments however the bike can be easily put back to 2 or 3 x 9 set up. Which in my honest opinion suits the bike better.

Due to racing more gravity enduro at present I have moved over to an sb66 and due to a lack of space at home the asr5 regrettably has to go.It is a truly great all round bike from the renowned and legendary yeti cycles.

It climbs superbly well, tackling steep rooty and rocky ascents in its stride, point it down the other side and it’ll take all but the roughest trails at full pelt.This is a great all day bike, which will really put a smile on your face and give you a slice of the YETI brand and its infamous history.

Spec.Frame – YETI asr5 hydro formed aluminium front triangle/ carbon rear triangle/white, black & turquoise/size mediumFork –

Fox Fit RLCRear shock – Fox RP23

Wheels – Mavic Cross Ride
    Tyres – Maxxis Advantage

Bars – Easton monkey bar EA70
    Stem – Ragley stubbing
    Grips – Yeti lock on
    Headset – Canecreek XX
    Shifter – SRAM Attack
    Brakes – shimano hydraulic disc

Cranks – Shimano XT
    Chain device – EThirteen
    Rear mech – Shimano STX

Seat post – Truvativ
    Seat – YETi Wtb
    Seat clamp – Salsa

Looking for £1500 but open to sensible offers

Any questions, fire away, I’ll do my best to answer them asap.

Shipping will be in a cardboard bike box, partly striped down and padded out.

I can provide photo’s or get in touch to arrange a viewing/test ride.
    Photo’s can be viewed from it’s fleebay listing:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YETI-asr5-mountainbike-/161083834210

I’m in the North West, in sleepy Runcorn.
    Email – @ctc.org.uk">ross.adams@ctc.org.uk

turq

As exorcist says, the attack shifter works fine with shimano. I was skeptical too but the lbs assured me and it’s been faultless.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘YETI asr5 – medium’ is closed to new replies.