Yeti ASR5 Frame, small

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Yeti ASR5 Frame, small

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Yeti ASR5 Frame, small
  • Premier Icon jimmy

I’m selling my much loved Yeti ASR5 – probably the best bike I’ve ever owned as a do-everything and have-shed-loads-of-fun machine.

Alloy with Carbon rear end, year is 2010, size is small. Top tube and down tube have been heli-taped since day one, rear triangle was replaced after 2 years (new one is better, apparently – no problems evident). It hasn’t been ridden over the winters much so usage doesn’t amount to 3.5 years solid. Still in good nic barring usual scuffs and one dent in the down tube – this was from packing it up to go on holiday and the cassette pressed into the frame, ie not a high speed ding-dong. I have ridden it like that for over 2 years.

2010 Bike radar review

2010 Yeti Manual

Comes with just-serviced RP23 shock.

Pictures here hopefully. If the link doesn’t work straight away I’ll work on it – not previewing right.

The forks pictured are also available (if bought together) Revelation U-turns pictured with tapered steerer for £165, 120-150mm Uturns, also just serviced.

Also a Cane Creek tapered headset to go with it for £15 (lower bearing is brand new).

any pictures of the dent ?
    and where are you based ?

Premier Icon jimmy

Hi – the dent is in one of the pictures but I can’t access them from work to say which one. And I’m in Edinburgh.

Premier Icon jimmy

Ok, its under the T of Yeti on the non-drive side of the downtube

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Yeti ASR5 Frame, small’ is closed to new replies.