Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Yeti Arc
  • mmcd

Anyone got one? What do you think?

NormalMan

Not sure I’m going to be able to give much info. I’m from a few fairly XC based 29er HTs.

Anything specific you’d like to know?

Oh and Chipps has one too

mmcd

I’m considering one as a general all rounder ? would be used for everything bar wheels off the ground.

davros

I’m guessing you don’t ride in the desert. But might help anyway.

NormalMan

Mine is used pretty much wheels on the ground and I like it 😎 I particularly like the way it picks up speed, especially climbing.

They have just had a fairly large price hike on the frame though which might put you off (approx £300) but then it is a Yeti so I’m guessing vfm was never going to be a strong point.

mmcd

Frame on order, expected delivery early December. Might get an angle change headsetvtho7gh after watching that review. cheers gents

NormalMan

Cool

Enjoy it

Just be aware that Angleset voids warranty. Check out Yeti Arc page FAQs for forks you can run etc.

danieljohnreynolds

Got mine from LBS about 8 weeks ago; non-stock build with SRAM GX, DTSwiss wheels (Al not C) on Hope hubs and a few other bits and bobs. Not too far from standard, nothing wild and exciting – basically whatever the lads in the shop had available. Absolutely love it. I traded up/down from a 3yr old Giant Anthem 120/110mm full-sus so wasn’t doing anything hard-core on the old bike but the Yeti is so much more comfortable and enjoyable on all the same places 1-3 hour local rides. Did a 100km gravel spin on it too (on smaller than the stock 2.6 tyres) and was delighted with how it went around!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Yeti Arc’ is closed to new replies.